The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Albany allowing those last two offensive rebounds killed them.

So Thursday kicked off with two 14's winning and Friday closed out with the day's only upset. An 11 over a 6 with the 11 playing an hour from home is just barely an upset.

So Thursday kicked off with two 14's winning and Friday closed out with the day's only upset. An 11 over a 6 with the 11 playing an hour from home is just barely an upset.
Honestly.. I am not sure they were an 11 seed. I thought they were going to be a 8 or 9 seed so I don't really consider last night an upset.

Kentucky/cincy gettin chippy. Good game so far

I know bucks don't stand a chance. ..but at least want it close

I know bucks don't stand a chance. ..but at least want it close

I'm with you on this one. But it is march madness, I've def seen crazier things

Defense needs to shore back up again giving up too many bunnies

The officiating in this Georgia state/Xavier game is down right atrocious

Hmm nova in trouble. Not looking impressive

Figured they'd be the first number 1 to go down. Haven't seen them play much this year, but you live by the 3, die by the 3. Can't hit anything right now

If I was NC state I'd let the 2 big dudes just bang away down low

It would probably help me in the long run if they lose. While I have them winning this game in my bracket. I have Northern Iowa advancing out of this region to the final four.

It might be easier for them to beat NC State then Villanova next weekend. Oh yeah that assuming they beat Louisville tomorrow night :)

This Arkansas/NC matchup is off to a quick start. Crazy pace.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How did that drop?!

This Arkansas/NC matchup is off to a quick start. Crazy pace.

Yeah it is. But these announcers are overdoing it. Obviously they must not have seen either team play this year. It was a track meet waiting to happen.

Yeah it is. But these announcers are overdoing it. Obviously they must not have seen either team play this year. It was a track meet waiting to happen.

I really haven't followed much this year, either which way, really enjoying this one.

I really haven't followed much this year, either which way, really enjoying this one.

Yeah. Both are ranked in the top 15 in scoring this year. You're right it's been fun to watch.

But I'm sure they are amped up a bit more being a tournament game. I've followed UNC for over 30 years. I can't ever call them having s team that wouldn't run with anybody.

Nova is about to go down. I am okay with that - I picked Louisville to make it out of that region.

Down goes Nova!

I don't understand that pass Villanova tried. They had a guy near half court unguarded. Get it to him and let him try a decent look from half court.

The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Nova is about to go down. I am okay with that - I picked Louisville to make it out of that region.

I said it in the pool thread. I actually have Northern Iowa out of that region, so you and I will be on opposing ends tomorrow night :)

Nice win by NC State. ACC now 7-0 in the tournament.

Go Irish! My only hope of doing well in the brackets is for them to go all the way.

Nice win by NC State. ACC now 7-0 in the tournament.
And Pac12 sitting at 6-0 with Utah tight against G/Town tonight and Oregon vs. Wisconsin tomorrow.

Back