The 2014-15 College Basketball Season

Love seeing Irish not back down

Darn height is just killing them. Has UK scored outside of paint or free throw line?

What a great first half and Kentucky is fun to watch rebound the ball.

Ky played horrible....but still tied. Good half.

Notre Dame is tough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Darn height is just killing them. Has UK scored outside of paint or free throw line?
I think Kentucky has hit one 3 so far. I am noticing Notre Dame guards are starting to sag more on defense to cut off the entry pass to the post and to help double down.

I think they are going to dare Kentucky to shoot 3s in the second half.

I think Kentucky has hit one 3 so far. I am noticing Notre Dame guards are starting to sag more on defense to cut off the entry pass to the post and to help double down.

I think they are going to dare Kentucky to shoot 3s in the second half.
2-3 zone would do the trick or even a 2-1-2

2-3 zone would do the trick or even a 2-1-2
2-3 would probably be better, more guys down in the post to hit the boards and with the way Kentucky rebounds - they need all the bodies they can get.

333497f6a01bbad6281512af45112552.jpg

Hahaha they are dunking all over the cats

Hmm, didn't see this coming

Let's go Irish

This is the same Notre Dame offense from the other night. Kentucky is really confused on offense right now.

And I would double team anyone on KY that gets the ball in the paint and just make them best you with a jumper they cannot shoot

Hell yes!!! ND!

I want UK to win just to see them play more, but man ND came to play tonight. Fun game to watch.

Cauley Stein just blocked that with both hands LOL

August playing a hell of a game

Zach August representing MA basketball well tonight.

Notre Dame has gotten some really good looks from 3 - they need to start knocking them down.

And does UK have anyone that doesn't have 6 names...poor announcers it's a mouthful

Not a shot Colson should be taking...

Kentucky even blocks the put back off the rebound.

Back