2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Sends almost holes out on 5

Any truth to the rumor that any Nike players that miss the cut, will get work this weekend as traffic cones? #ReVOLTing

It looks like the masters record is -18 by Tiger in 1997. So 2 questions, does that record get broken, and does someone break or tie that record and still lose?

It looks like the masters record is -18 by Tiger in 1997. So 2 questions, does that record get broken, and does someone break or tie that record and still lose?

I bet the record stands. I know that might sound crazy. But I don't think -19 happens.

Missed the putt. Tap in par for Tiger. Finishes at -2 and -3 (69) for the day. Had he made some putts early, it could have been a very special round.

I think the record is safe from the field, but not Spieth. He doesn't even have to break 70 to tie it on the weekend, just think about that. Crazy. But there's 2 rather large outliers right now and I hope they stay that way for my fantasy team.

Real solid round from Tiger. Most years he'd be in contention but not this year. Spieth is going to run away with this thing. I'll say he definitely breaks the Master's record of -18.

Any truth to the rumor that any Nike players that miss the cut, will get work this weekend as traffic cones? #ReVOLTing

If they don't, they can call Big Time Nate in from Texas. He's live on Periscope right now.

XES5zR1.png

Big Time Traffic Cone!

Dear Brandt Snedeker:

Hamilton-Porter-Blog.jpg

I still feel like the 72 hole record is safe... I have a feeling Spieth shoots 142 over the weekend, and still wins by 2-4 strokes... as good as Hoffman is playing so far I can't imagine he plays 2 more rounds solid enough to really challenge Spieth by the time they get to the back 9 on Sunday

Arggg!

Just landed and checked update. Horshal crapping the bed today cost me a solid shot at winning a large pool I enter every major. Spieth, Reed, Casey all doing as needed. If one player misses cut your out. $1600 for first $1000 for second. Would've bought a lot of drinks in Kentucky.

Spieth will go another -8 over the weekend and blow the field away.

Thank you...and Rickey should not implode my Fantasy roster now. That was going to be an expensive MC.

Tiger's shirt is awful.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I need Walker to have a really good weekend...

Is the tracker broken or did Rory just hit a 382 yd drive???

Hoffman needed to hold on and got a bit unlucky there.

Darren Clarke looking slim. Wasn't it on Feherty where he said he plays better golf when his weight is higher? Someone get him an eggburger.

Hoffman needed to hold on and got a bit unlucky there.

Unbelievable that ball didn't come back down. So steep right there where that ball stopped.

Harmon with a nice approach at 18. Can't believe Hoff's ball didn't come back down.

Is -11 any good in the THP contest? I figure everyone with Spieth and Kuch are doing the best. My other two are Bubba and Walker who can do better the next two days.

Charley looks pretty aggravated about that bogey on 18. Awesome seeing him flip golf balls to the kids walking off 18 though.

Justin Rose just made me feel a little bit better.

Is -11 any good in the THP contest? I figure everyone with Spieth and Kuch are doing the best. My other two are Bubba and Walker who can do better the next two days.
I think I'm at -14 right now, Walker and Kuch offsetting Reed.

Back