Speechless. And now Angry

Probably teenagers who think they're cool for f***ing up a golf course because "golf is for f@gs."

I knew people like this in high school...

frLLx1a.gif

I wonder what goes on in people's head sometimes, must have a screw loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I witnessed three guys on dirt bikes using a few holes as a moto x course. Followed them when they left the community and got their li science plate numbers. Called the cops. What pissed me off was I called the club the next morning and the pro said damage was minimal and hung up on me. Glad I tried to help.

Happened over the winter at the course near my parents. Four greens have to be rebuilt. Not sure they have the funding for it n

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Their insurance should cover it. We took pics and emailed them the repair estimate and they had the check there the next day.

Their insurance should cover it. We took pics and emailed them the repair estimate and they had the check there the next day.

Unfortunately not happening with the small course. Have had to rely on donations.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is beyond awful , and bad thing those marks were in perma thaw . Which means it will be a permanent thing. We had very similar issues and some much worse. A couple of kids / or adults ( never found out) were taking dumps in the golf cups at dusk . Same group or maybe new took dumps on the bath room floors in all the outhouses . Never caught them , people have no respect . I think this happened when ladies found out about it teeing off early

Wow, reading this thread makes me disgusted. Not sure why people do horrible things for absolutely no reason.

And sadly I think it is getting worse in our society.

I am going to go read the story about Streelman and his caddy for the par 3 contest and try to regain some confidence in the species we call humans.

That is just sickening. I always like to believe people are generally good, but this makes me wonder.

Went for a walk by my local 9, to see about how long until they open. I was horrified to come across these tracks. Some jackass did donuts on 3 of the greens. I'd love to find out who did this! Looks like a side by side or a truck.

58b2e024dc35cd98442d3932bb6f0db6.jpg
1b3d018d7505560bb35a0677ab306a8e.jpg
0fa59d83034d818e605bb390364dd308.jpg
d297d1091484c7317e36beea408249ca.jpg

What is a "side by side"?

People like that need to be castrated so they cannot produce similar offspring.

Agree. That REALLY sucks. The world is full of lowlife scumbags.

Wow..... all I can say is wow

With all of the technology out there today (cell phone cameras, cameras at banks and street corners, and even security cameras) I hope it will be easy to find these people, or at least their vehicle.

There have always been idiots out there, and always will be.
This isn't a reflection on our society; its simply a reflection on those idiots that did it.

I can't understand why anyone would do that...so sad.

Some guys did that after a wedding reception at a club back in Wisconsin when I lived there and got busted. Each one had to pay $9,600 and 1 of them did jail time. Better yet the publicity made them look like the fools they are.

You know what Shifty. Growing up in Alberta, I saw this mentality from a lot of idiots. It's boredom. These punks need something to do. I say if they catch these morons their punishment should be community service working at that golf course. Perhaps learn some values to avoid doing this in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know what Shifty. Growing up in Alberta, I saw this mentality from a lot of idiots. It's boredom. These punks need something to do. I say if they catch these morons their punishment should be community service working at that golf course. Perhaps learn some values to avoid doing this in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So true. They never think of consequences. And always wrecks things for others.

People like that should have to face this guy uploadfromtaptalk1428922242496.jpg

Yeah that's pretty awful. Hope they're caught that's just wrong.

Wow. That is awful. Hate to see this and I feel bad for the greens crew who will have to put in extra time to aid with the recovery.

I say get with the management of the course and local law enforcement and get them to allow setting up hunting blinds for the winter. Then bait the hell out of the course and make it a no bag limit hunting area, shooting anything that moves.

Hate to hear that Shifty. There are some dumb people in this world.

I say get with the management of the course and local law enforcement and get them to allow setting up hunting blinds for the winter. Then bait the hell out of the course and make it a no bag limit hunting area, shooting anything that moves.
Well even hunting motion camera's would help. Not sure what they are worth, and if the cost would be justified, but it would protect the course in the off season. 1 per hole could get expensive I'd imagine.

Well even hunting motion camera's would help. Not sure what they are worth, and if the cost would be justified, but it would protect the course in the off season. 1 per hole could get expensive I'd imagine.

The game cameras I use on my property run about $225 each. IR, motion, video, and still photos.

Back