Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention:

We are approaching the 45 days out mark. I am going to start making the teams and selecting the format here shortly. Please pm me or post your handicap in the thread so I can make sure we have an even playing field. If your handicap is posted under your avatar and it is accurate, I can just grab it from there. I think we are still 5 guys away from 100% Albatross participation. Would love to give away some cool stuff at the event but we need everyone on board to make it happen.

Woah, sorry guys I've been away for awhile! Have some catching up to do on this thread but I'll start with this:

Handicap from last year was about 18. First couple rounds this year were in that range too.

Albatross membership will be paid this weekend! Sorry for the delay on that one gents! Happy to contribute!

I'm excited to meet you all, should be a fun day!

PS - did you know this tourney is on Armed Forces Day? Neat coincidence with the Membership.

PS - did you know this tourney is on Armed Forces Day? Neat coincidence with the Membership.

That is neat. Thanks for sharing that part of it.

Thanks guys. That officially puts us at 100% for those who have confirmed they are coming to the event!

Awesome news!!! Cannot wait to meet everyone!

Thanks guys. That officially puts us at 100% for those who have confirmed they are coming to the event!
That's fantastic!

Yea I'm out. Wife said my attendance at the wedding is mandatory. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. This should be loads of fun.

Are we having the Jucy Lucy feast after the rounds? If we play 36 holes, I figure everyone will be finished playing by around 7:00 PM....

Are we having the Jucy Lucy feast after the rounds? If we play 36 holes, I figure everyone will be finished playing by around 7:00 PM....
That is the plan.

Pretty excited about this one. Been working on a few things that will definitely be in play. We hope you are able to provide feedback while out there, whether that be subjective or objective (looks, feel, sound, etc vs data). Both will be available for you.

And don't forget the entertainment factor watching me trying to hit S-flex drivers....

Pretty excited about this one. Been working on a few things that will definitely be in play. We hope you are able to provide feedback while out there, whether that be subjective or objective (looks, feel, sound, etc vs data). Both will be available for you.

And don't forget the entertainment factor watching me trying to hit S-flex drivers....

Dont let the label fool you brother. You will find that due to the fact that there is no industry standard, they are all very different.

I don't get many opportunities to hit all the latest and greatest, so I am quite pumped. Will providing feedback where I can for sure.

I honestly can count the number of brand new release drivers I have hit on one hand.... usually I hit stuff 6 months or a year after. It will be really neat to experience all of the brand new gear.

Live testing wise, I hope I can do it justice. With junk data roaming packages on my cell plan, it may unfortunately be picture and notes during the day, and posts once back at the hotel (or even worse once back in Canada). It should afford plenty of opportunity to put my thoughts together though.

Little more than a month out should be fun. There are a handful of these drivers Im really excited to test. The others are a great bonus

Played a course in the cities today. Expect the course we are playing to be in terrific shape considering how good the weather has been.

Working on my swing speed right now :D

Ohhh saweet

Played a course in the cities today. Expect the course we are playing to be in terrific shape considering how good the weather has been.

Nice! I expect to get out there in the couple of weeks and refresh my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back