Don't know what to buy!?

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
I recently won a $250 gift card to Golfdom, but I have no idea what to use it towards. My bag is set for the year, I have more golf clothes/shoes than I know what to do with, and I have a pretty healthy stash of balls (I guess I could use $45 towards some Z-Stars, but that's it).
So my question is what could I use the gift card for? I almost am contemplating using it for close friends/family that need equipment.

rangefinder?

Can't have enough putters imo.

That's not a bad problem to have. If there is really nothing that you need just use it for gifts or stash it away for a later date.

Push/Pull cart?

I would use it on a putter fitting. Putting is 35-40% of your strokes and most golfers have never been fit properly. If you've done that already, maybe Arccos shot tracker.

Can't have enough putters imo.
Haha I was thinking that, but honestly I have never felt more confident than with my Scotty Cameron. I have bounced around putters for the past couple years, I really don't wanna tinker again unless my putting goes real south.

Push/Pull cart?
Haha, my fiancee bought me a Clicgear 3.5+ last year that I love.

That's not a bad problem to have. If there is really nothing that you need just use it for gifts or stash it away for a later date.
Honestly I might do that, I don't think it expires. Not really worth buying stuff I don't need right now.

New bag
Grips and Gripes
Sit on it for a while until you need a club
Give to family or friend
Sell it for $200 on THP
Buy stuff for The First Tee

Socks. For a decade

I have been sitting on a gift card of the same value for about two years waiting for something to blow me away, it doesn't expire so I wouldn't rush into anything.

If it were me and didn't need clubs or apparel, I'd go for new grips and a good stash of gloves. I love having a fresh glove with new grips. Balls are always good as they won't go bad. Hats maybe?

Do you have solid rain and cold weather gear? Where we live, that's a necessity if you want to play a little extra golf.

If I were you I would spend it on a mini driver for me. :alien:

If you forward that gift card my way I'm sure I'd have no problem finding something to use it on. :wink:

What's the rush? If you don't have anything you need or want right now, why not just wait until your next ponder comes along?

I recently won a $250 gift card to Golfdom, but I have no idea what to use it towards. My bag is set for the year, I have more golf clothes/shoes than I know what to do with, and I have a pretty healthy stash of balls (I guess I could use $45 towards some Z-Stars, but that's it).
So my question is what could I use the gift card for? I almost am contemplating using it for close friends/family that need equipment.

A thought outside the box...

How about buying a golf related prize, say a wedge, and starting up a THP raffle to benefit Folds of Honor?

The management would have to sign off on this, obviously, but it might work similar to the Blue W/S wedge giveaway. Start a thread, paypal a few bucks for each post in the thread, random post pulled is the winner.

Logistically, this might be too much to pull off given everything else going on, but I thought I would throw it out there.

I could use a couple dozen balls. :p

How about buying a golf related prize, say a wedge, and starting up a THP raffle to benefit Folds of Honor?

I really like this idea. It is never a bad thing when you find yourself in a situation where you are 'good with what you have' and are able to help someone else out.

Game Golf (paid in full)
Arcoss (with some extra cash thrown in)

you could buy me a titleist hat. :banana:

jk of course.

Back