NHL 2014-2015 Season

Oof. Flames are flying in this 2nd period after a strong 1st by the Canucks.

7 game series could have 7 goals at this rate. Van's special teams are not something the Flames should play with and the delay of game penalty can't be taken at this time of the year against a team like the Nucks.

Vancouver is such a beautiful city.

Nashville and Chicago are the first two teams to go in overtime

the only thing thats better than playoff hockey, is playoff overtime hockey

Nashville and Chicago are the first two teams to go in overtime

the only thing thats better than playoff hockey, is playoff overtime hockey

When did they put in Darling.

Great save Renne.

The Flames kids, Gaudreau, Bennett and Monahan are going to be hard to deal with 2-3 years from now. Bennett is already having a whale of a game.

The Flames kids, Gaudreau, Bennett and Monahan are going to be hard to deal with 2-3 years from now. Bennett is already having a whale of a game.

They are a handful now, Gaudreau is a calder candidate and Monahan took the 3rd most face off's in the league this year. Bennett well this is only his second game in the nhl, he's looking really good.

This game is getting hectic.

This game is getting hectic.

I'm watching the Hawks Preds ot game and it's great. I want someone to score soon so I can come watch the Flames again.

30 seconds to go!!! You could feel that one coming on.

Bah. Flames earned that one with a great shift.

so the first night of playoffs is done, this is clearly the best time of the year

When did they put in Darling.

Darling got put in at the start of the second.

That was a great game. Darling definitely stole that one. Rinne is going to have to steal one of his own for the Preds to have a chance to win the series.

Looks like Subban fractured Stone's wrist. Hurts the Sens significantly and I wonder if it will figure into supplemental discipline. Not sure if a suspension is warranted but certainly doesn't help PK's image (if that is possible).

Looks like Subban fractured Stone's wrist. Hurts the Sens significantly and I wonder if it will figure into supplemental discipline. Not sure if a suspension is warranted but certainly doesn't help PK's image (if that is possible).
They already announced nothing additional for PK.

Already knew he was a diving, sackless, dbag...this just helps clarify it.

Work is torture today, I just want to get home and watch playoff hockey

Already knew he was a diving, sackless, dbag...this just helps clarify it.

I don't really have an opinion of him but I imagine he is something like Corey Perry, extremely talented, loved by his team's fans and absolutely loathed by any fan whose team has ever played against him.

I don't really have an opinion of him but I imagine he is something like Corey Perry, extremely talented, loved by his team's fans and absolutely loathed by any fan whose team has ever played against him.

He's a guy I actually want to like, he's talented and fun to watch at times. Then he does something else stupid and I have to hate him for a little while. I didn't see the slash so I will hold judgement.

I completely respect his skill set, he is an amazing player. I've said before that I think he might be the best skater in the entire league, but I just can't take his act. He'll scum somebody like that slash for example, but won't back it up unless it's someone Marchand's size.

The Blues journey starts tonight with Allen in net.
Lord Stanley, lord Stanley give me some brandy.

Also sounds like Howard is getting the start over Merazek. I think he will have a very short leash.

Darling got put in at the start of the second.

That was a great game. Darling definitely stole that one. Rinne is going to have to steal one of his own for the Preds to have a chance to win the series.
That was an insane game. Stupid fun to watch, even though I was about to start throwing stuff after the first 20 minutes.

Subban should have been suspended for a game at minimum for his off ice actions. Standing on the bench and jumping around like a little kid was terrible. Subban may not get his this series but he will have to answer to Chris Neil at some point

Let's go Rangers

Subban should have been suspended for a game at minimum for his off ice actions. Standing on the bench and jumping around like a little kid was terrible. Subban may not get his this series but he will have to answer to Chris Neil at some point

Let's go Rangers

Suspended for disagree with a call? It's not pike he was throwing stuff on the ice or anything.

I dislike the guy as much as anyone, but I don't think he deserved anything more. He got his game suspension, nothing else needed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back