NHL 2014-2015 Season

I can't believe the too many men on the ice call was missed. Eller broke up a 3 on 2, problem was he was the sixth man on the ice.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well this is interesting in Ottawa.....Great shot

Those pesky Senators

Well, we'll see one more.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cool, they will come back and win this at home :)

Blues showing why they were one of the best road teams this year.

Looks like the Vikes/Twins/T-Pups are on the ice for the Wild tonight. Ugh...

Great shot by 26 in white. Duby can't let that in. It's not his night, time to put in Kemper.

Taresenko with the one handed Kent Nilsson on Duby in full flight was a sweet ass goal.

Holy crap they got another one. That was fast.

Yao, get the kid out of there.

NHL 2014-2015 Season

You guys gotta see the goal scored by Emerson Etem of the Ducks. Shakes Trouba out of his equipment and then backhands a beaut into the top corner. Awesome!

You guys gotta see the goal scored by Emerson Etem of the Ducks. Shakes Trouba out of his equipment and then backhands a beaut into the top corner. Awesome!

Nice goal for sure, on to round 2 with lots of rest. I don't see the Jets coming back.

One of the dirtiest goals I've seen in a long time.

But don't worry...it didn't get #1 on top 10. Lost out to a baseball play. Ridiculous. Even the ESPN anchor said "Why is this #2" after they showed it haha.

But don't worry...it didn't get #1 on top 10. Lost out to a baseball play. Ridiculous. Even the ESPN anchor said "Why is this #2" after they showed it haha.

Even though it was a Duck, I appreciate that goal.

Even though it was a Duck, I appreciate that goal.

Not too many goals I've ever seen illicit the reaction that one did for me. End to end, filthy dangles, and a backhand top corner over a sliding defender glove side high? Eww. I don't care for the Ducks either, but that has to be one of the goals of the year.

Although Tarasenko had a pretty filthy goal last night too.

ESPN does not believe in hockeying.

ESPN does not believe in hockeying.

I know. Which is absurd. Oh well, they have started to cover it a little more recently, but nowhere near what it deserves.

cbaker, my favourite part about your Tarasenko goal is how filthy that kid is... He does it enough that you posted the same goal from a different game of his hahahha!

I had the Blues take it all this year but Minnesota is giving them a hard time (except last night). I'm pulling for the Isles too. Eh why not...?

cbaker, my favourite part about your Tarasenko goal is how filthy that kid is... He does it enough that you posted the same goal from a different game of his hahahha!

Ha! That's hilarious. I didn't even realize it was a different game. That kid has some serious puck control

I'm seeing more talk about the Wilson hit on Visnovsky. It was a pretty vicious hit but it looked clean to me. Wilson is over 1/2' taller so that was why he caught the shoulder in the mug.

Last edited:
I'm seeing more talk about the Wilson hit on Visnovsky. It was a pretty vicious hit but it looked clean to me. Wilson is over 1/2' taller so that was why he caught the shoulder in the mug.

What is Wilson supposed to do stop or avoid contact? Big player vs smaller player... What is supposed to happen. If the Islanders need to use this as motivation go for it

Back