Odyssey bringing Japan only millled models to the US

That looks nice. Very nice.

Very nice James.

Ships tooooomooooooorrrrroooooooooooooow for me it looks like!

Worth the wait for that extra tape, length, and lie change. Hehe

2980395178f1cfcb63c60f08ad217b21.jpg

6a3852f83b7824b206e4b78be465a4e2.jpg

18cd329942c977c41d6e40ac98548e02.jpg

6887a3674e14e1db33a93133d5ea46f3.jpg

Magnetic closure!
5e8971773dd3834e8545f146e5b19dc2.jpg

I prefer velcro myself.

Also, mine now doesn't ship from Callaway/Odyssey until next Thursday. Wishing I'd just extended, changed the lie, and re-gripped it myself.

I prefer velcro myself.

Also, mine now doesn't ship from Callaway/Odyssey until next Thursday. Wishing I'd just extended, changed the lie, and re-gripped it myself.

It's a very robust headcover. Boardline rigid.

Wow Blu that thing just looks super clean!!! love it! And I love that the head cover is magnetic, I hate the Velcro ones. Is the insert at all different from the JDM model? the #9 has had my eye since i saw the JDM models. Now to convince myself its worth it to pony up the $$$

I'm jonesing for one of these in a #1 Wide or a #7 model. I'd be settling for a #5, and for $349, I can't talk myself into settling.

The Odyssey Works headcovers were the same way. Not a super big deal though. I do love the magnetic closure though. I'm weirdly paranoid about the velcro scratching the head of my putters.
FWIW Cace, unless your putter has an oil can or black oxide finish that necessitates a lot of care/oil, velcro isn't going to do anything to these putters. I've owned over 100 putters in all makes models finishes and shapes and velcro has never scratched any of them.

Wow Blu that thing just looks super clean!!! love it! And I love that the head cover is magnetic, I hate the Velcro ones. Is the insert at all different from the JDM model? the #9 has had my eye since i saw the JDM models. Now to convince myself its worth it to pony up the $$$
I assume it's the same as the JDM.

Last edited:
Its the same.

They just look so good. Very nice, blu!

That looks very purdy Blu.

For anyone that's interested...the exchange rate is pretty good right now haha

Hello gorgeous!!!

Hello gorgeous!!!

He changes putters like one of us. haha

I was hoping to pick up a 6M in 33" but I cannot find one anywhere. Did these putters come in 33"? Im only seeing 34" and 35" online for most models.

Quick update. Found a 34" locally that I might pick up. Any issues cutting down to 33"?

Quick update. Found a 34" locally that I might pick up. Any issues cutting down to 33"?

Only that it would be way too short for me, I don't see any issues. I cut down all my putters a little since I use an in between length for the most part

You'll have no issues. SW change will be un-noticable to most.

Thank you Gentleman!

Back