Staff Bags & Using Them

I think I found my new staff bag. The new nike vapor staff bag currently sits at the top of my next purchase list. Really just waiting to see the new taylor made staff bag before purchasing. Has anyone seen the new Tm staff bag yet? Haven't been able to find one online.

I've gamed mine once. Since then it is just holding all of my extra clubs.

Just curious for those who have staff bags...do you use them on the course or are they simply display pieces at home?

I've got a full-size Bridgestone 2014 staffer and a Bridgestone 2014 US Open staffer (smaller size). Both are awesome bags and I'm really hesitant to use them often, especially the US Open bag. My wife is pushing me to get rid of at least one of them, as we don't have much room in our rental house right now. Anyways, just curious if anyone actively games their staffer or if you just use it for looks in the man cave, office, etc.

I have 2 MC bags, neither of which have seen the light of day outside of MC rounds.
Sitting in my basement til my office is done at home, then will be a keepsake, unless I get a clicgear and want to take them out

Staff bags are perfect for sim rounds...

I did use mine for awhile, but it's too heavy to be lugging around all the time.

I use mine if I'm going to be riding, otherwise its the stand bag.

Just curious for those who have staff bags...do you use them on the course or are they simply display pieces at home?

I've got a full-size Bridgestone 2014 staffer and a Bridgestone 2014 US Open staffer (smaller size). Both are awesome bags and I'm really hesitant to use them often, especially the US Open bag. My wife is pushing me to get rid of at least one of them, as we don't have much room in our rental house right now. Anyways, just curious if anyone actively games their staffer or if you just use it for looks in the man cave, office, etc.
Display in my office!

I use mine all the time whether it's the range, riding or on the clicgear cart.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My non-color, non-model coordinated shame. Suffering...thy name is Galen Marek.

692F8C23-C616-4DC3-B921-5ADBE8D5F771_zpsnxllfdn4.jpg

i've been having foot problems lately so no walking for me. Therefore I just changed back from my stand bag to my Titleist staff bag...

I've never owned a staff bag. It is fine if I use a cart 95% of the time right?

I LOVE THEM! Gamed my Srixon bag for a while but put it away. My Bridgestone bags will not come out ever. I would like to get a mini staff as a weekend bag though.

JM

Reviving this thread as I'm in the market for replacing my current nike staffer with a new one. This one is high on the list. Its a 9in version of the US Nike staffers minus the Vapor up the side and the insulated water bottle sleeves. I like the 6 way top configuration on this one as well, should help keep my SS grip out of the way of everthing else.

imgrc0066162881.jpg

I'm glad you brought this back up. Time for me to ditch my stand bag, unless I find the big Bertha staff/stand bag.

My OGIO is going up for sale today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviving this thread as I'm in the market for replacing my current nike staffer with a new one. This one is high on the list. Its a 9in version of the US Nike staffers minus the Vapor up the side and the insulated water bottle sleeves. I like the 6 way top configuration on this one as well, should help keep my SS grip out of the way of everthing else.

imgrc0066162881.jpg
Love the Volt accents!

I love the new nike staff bags, they look so good.

I have a Cobra staff that I use for storage in the garage and just picked up a Fujikura on sale to use when riding. Also picked up a Fuji stand bag to use when not riding and trips to the range.

Picked mine up on Rakuten for what I hope is just under $300 this morning. Needed a pick me up in a bad way and this is sure to do it. Based on all my research, it should be here in about 2 weeks.

I have a Cobra staff that I use for storage in the garage and just picked up a Fujikura on sale to use when riding. Also picked up a Fuji stand bag to use when not riding and trips to the range.
Bags look great dude

would you consider this bag a full size staff bag or the smaller mini version?

Bags look great dude

Thank you sir. That headcover matches perfect. The hat is going to make it look like they are paying me to play. Lol.

would you consider this bag a full size staff bag or the smaller mini version?

It does seem a bit smaller than my old Scratch staff bag. The Cobra is a shop display bag so I am not sure I can really compare it to that one. I do know someone else compared it to the Titleist Midsize in terms of size.

I would love one of those new Odyssey bags that some of the Callaway pros have been carrying lately. That color scheme is just plain sweet.

I always enjoy carrying the full staff bag on a hilly long course. It's a great experience really

Back