Bradley v Jimenez

Coming late to the party, but...

1) Pepsi is the one primarily at fault here. While I don't agree that a caddy should never speak to another player, a caddy certainly shouldn't engage in a direct confrontation / sarcastic exchange like Pepsi did. Irritated at MAJ or not, he should not have said that. If he has a problem with MAJ's actions or delays, he should talk to Keegan or pull the rules official aside.

2) MAJ was essentially in the right by telling Pepsi to stay out of it, but "shut up" is certainly the wrong choice of words. It would have gone a long way for him to say, "You know what? You're right. I shouldn't have said that. But if there's a problem I need to be talking to you (Keegan), not him."

3) I can't believe folks went so far as to level accusations of "bullying" and "racism." It was two golfers and a caddy that were pissed off at each other, nothing more. Perhaps if MAJ had mocked Keegan's pre shot routine, we could claim he was racist against club twirlers?

Well said!

I think the most astonishing thing about it, is the way Bradley just walked straight up to Jimenez. No figeting, no backing off and then slowly approaching from the side like he's walking towards an unexploded firework. Progress made I think!

I think the most astonishing thing about it, is the way Bradley just walked straight up to Jimenez. No figeting, no backing off and then slowly approaching from the side like he's walking towards an unexploded firework. Progress made I think!

Why not? He's the most interesting man in the world, not the most dangerous.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Why not? He's the most interesting man in the world, not the most dangerous.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I think he's making light of Bradley's pre-shot routine. Maybe he just needs to get golf balls that tell Pepsi to shut up and he could cut half an hour off his average round.

I think he's making light of Bradley's pre-shot routine. Maybe he just needs to get golf balls that tell Pepsi to shut up and he could cut half an hour off his average round.

Got it in one, was exactly what I was saying just to try and lighten the tone a wee bit!

:lamkin: should turn this into a commercial but have them disagreeing about which grip to use, Wrap Tec versus Utx.

I think GC is siding with MAJ on this. Why else would they post a pic, in their latest Bradley vs MAJ article, that makes Keegan look like he sucking on a baby bottle.

Baby bottle vs Shades/Cigar?

http://www.golfchannel.com/news/gol...about-attitude/?cid=Email_ThursdayNL_20150513

bradley_maj_1442_0.jpg

:starwars: :stickbeat: :surrender:

Old news.........but I say MAJ would still take him........

Beware of old guys smoking Cigars, they may have a knife in their sock!! In Florida it is said to beware of old guys wearing big pattern loose shirts, they are all carrying. And a lot of them are.

Beware of old guys smoking Cigars, they may have a knife in their sock!! In Florida it is said to beware of old guys wearing big pattern loose shirts, they are all carrying. And a lot of them are.
You crazy old guys from Florida. Lololol

Yep, can't hide a 1911 under a T shirt and you seem to smoke a lot of Cigars also!!! Being retired LEO that is probably the last thing you want to carry

Back