How Long is Your Work Commute?

About 5 minutes to my office, but I spend half the day driving around town anyway.

If I am in the office 40 minutes or so with traffic a bit shorter on the way home as I try and leave before or after traffic time . That said I rarely go to the office . Most of my customer sites are an hour to an hour and a half however I have a few that are 3-4 hours so really depends on the day.

25 minutes door-to-door if there is a subway waiting to go - if no subway about 30-35

I work pretty much across the river from your Location - takes me about 45-50 minutes depending on the 4/5/6. As a subway line that carries more people than the Chicago, Boston, and Washington systems combined, it's quite iffy in the morning.

I work pretty much across the river from your Location - takes me about 45-50 minutes depending on the 4/5/6. As a subway line that carries more people than the Chicago, Boston, and Washington systems combined, it's quite iffy in the morning.

Where do you live? I live in Hoboken, NJ - about 3 blocks from the PATH Station - first thing I do in the morning is turn on Channel 5, check to see if they are "cross honoring" to PATH (If this is the case I hustle and try to get in earlier - otherwise you can wait for 20 min. on the platform)

I work on 29th and Madison so I get off at 23rd and 6th and walk....

Where do you live? I live in Hoboken, NJ - about 3 blocks from the PATH Station - first thing I do in the morning is turn on Channel 5, check to see if they are "cross honoring" to PATH (If this is the case I hustle and try to get in earlier - otherwise you can wait for 20 min. on the platform)

I work on 29th and Madison so I get off at 23rd and 6th and walk....

Upper East Side and work in Battery Park.

Sent from iPhone+Tapatalk

My last 2 work commutes have been almost identical at 32 minutes. Could cut it down to around 25 if I speed a bit on the hwy and it would jump to almost an hour if its snowing super hard

Upper East Side and work in Battery Park.

Gotcha - that can be one heck of a commute!

I assume you play Pelham Bay / Split Rock?

How Long is Your Work Commute?

Gotcha - that can be one heck of a commute!

I assume you play Pelham Bay / Split Rock?

Once the construction wraps up it should be easier.

Indeed I do. I also like Clearview.

My current commute is between 35-40 minutes. It will be changing to about an hour and 5 minutes later this year... That is moving at highway speeds the whole time, which is what I should be facing with the direction I will be traveling. The only question is how long I can stand it before I find something else closer to home...

Currently about 15 minutes, but we are moving in September and it will be 35-45 minutes. Not looking forward to the change.

Depends on if I pass out on the couch in my office or not. If I do manage to make it to my bed, it's about a 30 second commute since it is just down the hall. I love working from home.

Less than 5 minutes

6 Minutes, was four but construction slowed it down. In october that triples to 18-20 minutes which is going to suck.

40 miles. 40 minutes both ways.

20 minutes to work

30 minutes coming home

76.5 miles each way, ave 1 hr 15 mins, 14 days per month. My 08 commuter has 261K miles and counting...

4 minutes if i get all green lights, 7 minutes at worst

Once the construction wraps up it should be easier.

Indeed I do. I also like Clearview.

Nice. Haven't played Clearview yet.

Also huge fan of dyker beach and marine park...

Tap it in....

If you take out the time I spend going to day care to drop off my kid, about 45-60 seconds. With the trip to day care, the hugs from my kid, etc, about 5 minutes. Benefit of living in a small town I suppose.

~Rock

3 miles - 10 minutes or so depending on traffic.

For me, a commute that should take 20 minutes without traffic is typically 45 minutes to an hour. Seattle may be one of the most beautiful cities in the U.S.; however, it compares with New York, L.A., and San Francisco with traffic. And each day, as I wind through traffic, taking every short cut I can think of to shorten an hour commute to 55 minutes, I wonder why the hell I do this every day...

Anyhoo, how long is your work commute?

Mine is 21 miles and 30-35 minutes.

2 miles. About 5-10 minutes.

Mine for my full time job is about 10 minutes with little traffic. Coming home is about 15 minutes in slighty heavier traffic. My event job is a 10 minute walk or less. All in all shprt commutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back