How Long is Your Work Commute?

20-30 minutes usually, depending on traffic and weather.

With traffic it's about 15 seconds. Work from home.
That sounds amazing lol im trying to secure this position that lets me work remote. Id absolutely love to work from home haha

Anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours depending on which store(s) I have to go to on a given day.

25-30 min.

mine is about 5 minutes. nice to be so close to work.

40 minutes and it's all highway. Sometimes it's nice having that unwind time after a hard day at work. Other times it's just annoying

35 minutes each way. Next week I transfer to a new place and it will be 55 minutes each way. I hope to be able to move closer to that location one day.

5-45 min depending on the day

About 15 minutes, a big improvement over when I lived in Chicago when it was 1 hour 15 minutes.

I work from home now, but when I lived in the DC area my commute was routinely 90-120 minutes each way, using mass transit the whole way. All for a distance of no more than 15 miles as the crow flies. DC traffic is abysmal. Don't miss it at all.

11 or 12 miles, but because they are doing major road construction on the Veterans Expressway for the next billion or so years, it can take an hour. It took 50 minutes today.

However long it takes me to roll out of bed and sit in front of the laptop.

22 minutes form my driveway to the parking lot at work.

Depends on the lights but anywhere from 8-12 minutes, they are starting construction on my main route soon though so that will change but hopefully not much.

About 20 mins for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes to get there since not much traffic at 5:30am.
35 minutes to 1hr 15 minutes to get home, depending on traffic at 4:30pm.

I'm so lucky that I can get to work in 12-15 minutes with no tolls, especially being in the Houston area. My wife by comparison was driving 60 - 90 minutes each way, and incurring $11.55 per day in tolls.

10-15 without traffic.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

For me it's a little over a hour but I work 24 hour shifts and only 9 days a month. I can deal with that. I would never think about doing it daily

Direct to work is 15 minutes. Taking the kids to school then going to work is 45 minutes.

3 miles for me takes about 3 to 5 minutes depending on how late I am.

35 minutes, I go in early so traffic isn't a problem

About 15-17 minutes from the time I walk out of my house, to the time I sit down at my desk. Depending on minor traffic and hitting the lights correctly. I'm basically 12 miles, on way, drive way to work.

3 miles for me takes about 3 to 5 minutes depending on how late I am.

Depending on WHERE you work and live in Robinson, you should probably just ride a bike or walk! lol

Back