Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not partners anymore. I got bumped! Was looking forward to playing with ya and the others in that group. Looks like badgers and me will just have to light it up.

I can't keep up anymore. I will just be at the range at 8:00 on Saturday, someone point me in the direction of the right cart.

I messed up my finger back in March and my guess is I'll be lucky to have it back to normal this season. I'm fairly certain that the hand therapist doesn't want me golfing at all, but what use is a perfectly shaped ring finger if I'm stir crazy.:at-wits-end:

Injury's suck, especially golf ones. I usually get injured a couple times over the winter in Hockey, and if I don't stretch, I'll always re-hurt my hamstring in fastball. First time ever with a golf one though, not really an issue except with my driver. No excuse as it was a dumb ass mistake that caused this too.

Downloaded a couple "Graphic Audio" audio books for the road trip. Mistborn, and Way of Shadows.
And downloaded 2 Harvey Pennick books for audible as well.
So the drive shouldn't be boring.

I'm excited to try a regular flex shaft hopefully. I played one for a little bit end of 2013 through the beginning of last year and I hit some of my longest drives with that thing. Would be fun to toy around with one a little if there's one there.

Just paid my phone company $50 so they can charge me .10/mb. for data. Otherwise it's $3-$10 per mb depending on the state... holy crap! But $.10 is not too bad, as long as I don't watch any youtube video's.
I checked that last month I only used 10.2 mb for tapatalk, so the live thread isn't an issue for me.

Last edited:
I don't even have a smartphone. I was going to write letters to everyone who wants to hear my reviews of the drivers....

...If you guys don't already have Tapatalk, i would highly recommend it.

Just paid my phone company $50 so they can charge me .10/mb. for data. Otherwise it's $3-$10 per mb depending on the state... holy crap! But $.10 is not too bad, as long as I don't watch any youtube video's.
I checked that last month I only used 10.2 mb for tapatalk, so the live thread isn't an issue for me.

Brother, on the range you can run off of my cell plan as I will set up my phone as a hot spot. Nobody should have to pay extra cash for this.

I am pretty sure I opened up this thread this morning at 7:40 am.... and haven't closed it yet today.

I just had to load up GG's Vera Bradley oversized bag to fit all of the driver heads for this trip.

I just had to load up GG's Vera Bradley oversized bag to fit all of the driver heads for this trip.

Will you have a bag for the driving range?

You are going to look fabulous on the course.

You are going to look fabulous on the course.

Silly man. This wont be making it to the course. Im #TheGrandaddy bag or bust brother.

Silly man. This wont be making it to the course. Im #TheGrandaddy bag or bust brother.

Nice choice. Although I am a bit partial to this guy now for obvious reasons

1031156-aaa.jpg

1031156-aaa.jpg

I would be too, but I was not privy to those bags. Best stand bag I have seen, tested or used in a LONG time.

1031156-aaa.jpg

Really hoping you are bringing this one fupresti. I want to get an up close look at it!

My excuse is I suck. No apologies, except to Icey.
No apologies partner!
Brother, on the range you can run off of my cell plan as I will set up my phone as a hot spot. Nobody should have to pay extra cash for this.
I can turn my hot spot on if anyone needs it, but the way my coverage has been so far in this rain soaked Twin Cities today I don't know how good it'll be at the course.

Rain, rain, go away until I leave the state!!!

Really hoping you are bringing this one fupresti. I want to get an up close look at it!

Sure am. Normally I would rock my THP stand bag JB was kind enough to send me, but coming off of my last THP event I will consider it a good luck token until proven otherwise.

Wow.

The course looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing pics from you guys.

This will be a great weekend.

Not that it'll stop me, but checked the precipitation for Saturday, here's what it said on weather.com.;

8:00-11:00 -24% chance
11:00-3:00 -11% chance
3:00-6:00 -14% chance
6:00-10:00 -53% chance

I know the weather changes by the minute, but we should stay dry by that, and possibly just miss it.

You would think it would be easy to pack for a one day event but it is not.

Seriously can't wait for this event fellas. Hope the weather holds up! I'm assuming we're going to attempt a full day of golf regardless of the weather!

I'm getting in range sessions all week but unfortunately I've only played a couple rounds this year. Still knocking off the dust but it's coming together!

Let's play golf (and eat amazing burgers)!
Im purposely avoiding the range. Prob not even gonna clean the dust off my stix. That way I got a couple solid excuses to fall back on after a shank

" " "I got a post hole digger too. Whats that have to do with the weather?!" " "

You would think it would be easy to pack for a one day event but it is not.

Tell me about it. I have a gigantic suitcase with like 3 outfits in it and 20+ driver heads, a launch monitor (not FlightScope), a travel steamer, toiletries, and 2 pairs of shoes.

Haha, can't even fathom that. I can throw my crap in the back of a Tahoe and not worry to much about it. I think you need to take a Vine of the TSA agent checking your bag.

Haha, can't even fathom that. I can throw my crap in the back of a Tahoe and not worry to much about it. I think you need to take a Vine of the TSA agent checking your bag.

Checking two bags tomorrow and one of them is a golf bag, no big deal. The other is a Vera Bradley suitcase (already strange for a guy) that is filled with 20+ driver heads, a launch monitor and oh yeah, some clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back