Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

Hole number 13. 435 yard par 4. Best tee shot is down the left side, you should get a right kick and some good roll out, do not to to greedy with the left side though as there is a fairway bunker that is tough to carry. Green is surrounded by bunkers. Play to the front of the green as a long approach is dead.
Tighter tee shot than most. Uh oh. I like that it looks possible to run your approach shot onto this green. I should have mentioned this when we played Saturday, but I will not need lodging (provided I behave myself)

Shane: funds sent my friend.

They sell it in MO too, but since I am bringing Boulevard someone needs to bring Shiner in your big caravan
Why screw up a perfectly good vehicle, oh wait you said Shiner not shandy.

They sell it in MO too, but since I am bringing Boulevard someone needs to bring Shiner in your big caravan

Gotcha, don't think it'll be an issue!

If Im able to stop, I will have to get some Patron. Not a beer drinker here.

5a8e6645fce6b1770ed43d0490d133d1.jpg

22832926f96d1303bb3a5209aef78985.jpg

a22bd912e340087ed652ecb5082ade32.jpg

Hole 14. Par 5. 576 from golds and 551 from silver. This one plays longer than the card shows. A good drive is essential here. Then you need to hit a hybo or FW to left side, but avoid the left side fairway bunker. Tough approach shot there is a creek and the green is elevated. Thus is one par 5 where I am very happy with a par. Great hole.

Really nice hole but I should probably stay way left on this one all the way down and play for a 6. And for reasons not entirely golf related. I just don't want to risk seeing what are likely some pretty nice trout swimming around Johnny's water features. That (and my scorecard) might make it difficult to concentrate on golf the rest of the way.

Great liking hole. I can't wait to get up there and play this course. It's looks fantastic.

Pretty hole and a challenging one at that. Take par and run.

So, while sitting here hoping that a spot opens up for this, I have to ask this one question. Where are all of you buying your rocket launchers needed to get through these courses? Those are some loooooong distances.

So, while sitting here hoping that a spot opens up for this, I have to ask this one question. Where are all of you buying your rocket launchers needed to get through these courses? Those are some loooooong distances.

Putting4Bogies

The golds are 6628 and the silvers are 6232 so there is something for everyone here

The golds are 6628 and the silvers are 6232 so there is something for everyone here
Got anything over 7k? I don't want to be hitting irons off every tee... #InternetGolfer #NotSerious

This tee shot just suits my eye for some reason. The tighter driving holes seem to force me to focus more.

Regarding the tees we play, I'm up for anything. Rule#1 is have fun & enjoy the company.

Looking at the three courses I figured it would shake out like this for most:
-Ledgestone 6420 (blues)
-Buffalo Ridge 6628/6232 (Gold/Bronze)
-Payne Stewart 6741/6299 (Blue/Silver)

On the tee shot Mike, start your drive at the left side bunker, with your small fade you will wind up perfect.

This tee shot just suits my eye for some reason. The tighter driving holes seem to force me to focus more.

Regarding the tees we play, I'm up for anything. Rule#1 is have fun & enjoy the company.

Looking at the three courses I figured it would shake out like this for most:
-Ledgestone 6420 (blues)
-Buffalo Ridge 6628/6232 (Gold/Bronze)
-Payne Stewart 6741/6299 (Blue/Silver)

I hate to have to do this, but I know someone waiting will enjoy. I started a new job and am no longer going to be able to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to have to do this, but I know someone waiting will enjoy. I started a new job and am no longer going to be able to make it.

Sorry tell hear you can't make it. I hope the new job works out great for you

New job? Congrats. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry to hear you're not traveling with us.

150c8f7047c71b56136a56e9179c2e86.jpg

4a1f28cf0acf8cebdf660fac34c66a8d.jpg

Hole 15. 348 golds 332 silvers. Par 4.
Tee's are elevated and you have to carry the creek. For those that get greedy (I am guilty as charged) if you get to greedy it is hard to carry. Smart play is to the left.
approach shot is uphill. There is a false front on the green. This is a neat hole, we will see birdies and others here :)

Back