Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

This green is also a 2 tiered green, so you need to be pin position conscious on this hole.
Yes it is, and when the pin is back it's a tricky little shot

I also just came across Ledgestone tee times being auctioned off currently at the local KY3 auction site. There are 11 tee times available good thru the end of the year. Last I heard the $$ to play Ledgestone was $90 (unless Shane was able to get a better deal). I own property in Ledgestone, so I don't need to bid on the auction tee times. If you guys want to try and save some money, go to KY3 auctions and click in the left tab under golf. There is 3 golf courses up for bids with 46 total tee times.....Ledgestone has 11 of those times. Just a thought.

I also just came across Ledgestone tee times being auctioned off currently at the local KY3 auction site. There are 11 tee times available good thru the end of the year. Last I heard the $$ to play Ledgestone was $90 (unless Shane was able to get a better deal). I own property in Ledgestone, so I don't need to bid on the auction tee times. If you guys want to try and save some money, go to KY3 auctions and click in the left tab under golf. There is 3 golf courses up for bids with 46 total tee times.....Ledgestone has 11 of those times. Just a thought.
I will check it out, but Phil at Ledgestone said no coupons or discounts on the day we are playing since the AM is that weekend and tee times are at a premium

I will check it out, but Phil at Ledgestone said no coupons or discounts on the day we are playing since the AM is that weekend and tee times are at a premium

oh, ok....I didn't know that part. I may dig a bit deeper into that auction to see if there are any restrictions.....if there isn't, I would think he would have to honor those auction tee times.

Last edited:
10376e5d7dcac9f2ef7a635f084124c6.jpg

Hole 16. Golds 386, silvers 368 par 4.
hit your drive right at the bumker, that gives you miss area either way. Will have a short wedge in. grab your birdie here :)

But if I aim at bunker I hit bunker which means no birdie.

WTF?

I'm holding you accountable.

Free drop and fireball shot if I do!
Can I have the same deal? I'd gladly do a fireball shot. That's how birdies are made.

Can I have the same deal? I'd gladly do a fireball shot. That's how birdies are made.
That bunker is about 340 so anyone can have the deal I made cookie

Technically he did say "from the tee". #LawyeredReversal #YourWitness

Didn't say "which tee"......#ladies tees #dropthemikeandwalkoff

I "tee" it up from the FW.

#gameover

Shane, clearly he went to a better lawyer school than I did (I didn't go to one...) so it looks like you're taking a shot of Fireball, and then you'll proceed to play better golf. I tried.

Shane, clearly he went to a better lawyer school than I did (I didn't go to one...) so it looks like you're taking a shot of Fireball, and then you'll proceed to play better golf. I tried.
That's a win, win

I'm taking your advice Shane and aiming at the fireball bunker. From there I'll rely on my caddie's advice on the best play into that invisible mystery green.:golf2:

I just got HBirdman aka Harvey T Birdman Esq :p itinerary, the gets to SGF at 11:330 am Thursday. If anyone else is going to be in Thursday afternoon let me know, we are going to get a round of golf in

I can probably play Thursday...but if any others who are traveling to the region can play...they can have my slot.

I can probably play Thursday...but if any others who are traveling to the region can play...they can have my slot.
Sounds good dan

Back