It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Wait!!! Shouldnt you have that stuff all figured out first? A month ago, it did not work because of work scheduling. Glad you got that cleared up, but man, you gotta check with the wife first. I guess my question is why not bring her? What a great gift to go to the resort!

Pretty good idea there JB

Very very good question.....I had to get the work stuff cleared up first before I would even worry about the finances part, which I just got cleared up yesterday. One step at a time. And I would love to bring her but then that would take away from the whole uncle daddy, TC, and Setho drive down to Florida. hahaha, gotta have my chillin with the guys time.

better answer One-T :D

she could drive while you guys do guy road trip things....

Very very good question.....I had to get the work stuff cleared up first before I would even worry about the finances part, which I just got cleared up yesterday. One step at a time. And I would love to bring her but then that would take away from the whole uncle daddy, TC, and Setho drive down to Florida. hahaha, gotta have my chillin with the guys time.

she could fly and thus give you a way to get the clubs home. You can drive and enjoy your guy time.

This may clear up the finances part. August schedule....August 1st...week long anniversary trip to Hilton Head. August 15th-19th in Manhattan. August 23rd to the 26th in vegas. September 11th in a wedding.....sept 17th to 20th THP.....sept 20th to 24th in Atlantic City. So, thats why finances will be [activate ol' gray voice] tighter than a fat chicks spandex [deactivate ol' gray voice]

And I would love to bring her but then that would take away from the whole uncle daddy, TC, and Setho drive down to Florida. hahaha, gotta have my chillin with the guys time.

Dude, I gotta tell ya, that seems ridiculous to me. You have the opportunity to bring your fiancee for your 1 year anniversary to a beautiful resort and at the same time get to spend time with your friends. And instead you are going to try and talk her into letting you go and have to buy your way back later. You get the best of both worlds if you bring her (the one you love and your friends) and you are worried about a car ride with 3 guys?

Am i missing something?

or I could just ship her down there VIA UPS....all she needs are some crackers and a water. I will even be nice enough send her on 2 day air.

Dude, I gotta tell ya, that seems ridiculous to me. You have the opportunity to bring your fiancee for your 1 year anniversary to a beautiful resort and at the same time get to spend time with your friends. And instead you are going to try and talk her into letting you go and have to buy your way back later. You get the best of both worlds if you bring her (the one you love and your friends) and you are worried about a car ride with 3 guys?

Am i missing something?

yes, she's a pain in the arse!!!!

Spoiler
just kidding little bro

Am i missing something?

yep....she will not care if I go...I will not have to ask permission or make it up to her...she is very cool when it comes to spending time with my bro and pops. When I went on the Ga outting I had just got back from NYC and left for PA the following week. its the finances that are the issue. I see where you are coming from but its not the issue

dude.....Southwest...bags fly free
or I could just ship her down there VIA UPS....all she needs are some crackers and a water. I will even be nice enough send her on 2 day air.

yep....she will not care if I go...I will not have to ask permission or make it up to her...she is very cool when it comes to spending time with my bro and pops. When I went on the Ga outting I had just got back from NYC and left for PA the following week. its the finances that are the issue. I see where you are coming from but its not the issue

But you just said it was going to cost you a pretty penny because it was your anniversary week.

Dude, its your wife and your anniversary. It must be Uncle Daddy Issues!!!!! heehhehehehehe

maybe it's worth mentioning to her little bro! she might be all about something like this, however, i know that you won't be able to hang out and party with all of us, and that could be a problem.

This may clear up the finances part. August schedule....August 1st...week long anniversary trip to Hilton Head. August 15th-19th in Manhattan. August 23rd to the 26th in vegas. September 11th in a wedding.....sept 17th to 20th THP.....sept 20th to 24th in Atlantic City. So, thats why finances will be [activate ol' gray voice] tighter than a fat chicks spandex [deactivate ol' gray voice]

here is a little bump....I am gonna give you a hard time about missing posts JB....hehe

so the anniversary trip is already planned?

I guess, and it is just me, I would want my wife to come. Obviously, she is coming. I can spend time with others any day any time. How often can I spend time with everybody together at a beautiful resort for an anniversary. It just sounds to me that you really dont want her to come because you think you will "miss out" on something with TC and others. I assure you, you wont!

Obviously everybody is different, but if it were me, this is a once in a lifetime deal on the 1st anniversary. Many people only get one of them....However I think others get a few 1st ones.

maybe it's worth mentioning to her little bro! she might be all about something like this, however, i know that you won't be able to hang out and party with all of us, and that could be a problem.

I am telling you that she will not care if I go...I PROMISE. I dont want her to go because I want to spend time with THP'ers that I never get to see. If we had kids it would be one thing because she could just spend time with them. She would not be loving this trip...I do know that. because all of my time will be spent golfing.

Well this is looking better already, let me round up some monies and talk to the wife...I have my one year anniversary around that time that I am sure is going to cost me a PRETTY penny...gotta take care of my wife first. THP second ( I cant believe I just said that)

And this is what I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOu can kill two birds with one stone! I dont miss posts

I guess, and it is just me, I would want my wife to come. Obviously, she is coming. I can spend time with others any day any time. How often can I spend time with everybody together at a beautiful resort for an anniversary. It just sounds to me that you really dont want her to come because you think you will "miss out" on something with TC and others. I assure you, you wont!

Obviously everybody is different, but if it were me, this is a once in a lifetime deal on the 1st anniversary. Many people only get one of them....However I think others get a few 1st ones.

and I agree, but we have our anniversary already planned for a week on August 1st. so it wouldnt be an anniversary trip.

Vegas?!?!?! my favorite town.. maybe a trip for the Rhino in August!!!

Let me know ahead of time and I will make sure that I get a hotel room with 2 doubles/queens. You would have a free place to stay

I am telling you that she will not care if I go...I PROMISE. I dont want her to go because I want to spend time with THP'ers that I never get to see. If we had kids it would be one thing because she could just spend time with them. She would not be loving this trip...I do know that. because all of my time will be spent golfing.

Something tells me you may get the ole do over on a 1st anniversary.haha Not caring is different than being invited to a resort for anniversary #1 rather than hanging out getting drunk with your brother cousin and uncle daddy...

Back