Adidas Adizero Sport II

I have a pair of these, what is the best method to wash them?

Put them in a mesh bag and run through a cycle in the washing machine. Air dry.

Put them in a mesh bag and run through a cycle in the washing machine. Air dry.

Does that work with the plastic nature of these? I would think a magic eraser would do the trick since they are rather hard. Cool tip if it works well. I would be afraid teh tongue area would get damaged.

Does that work with the plastic nature of these? I would think a magic eraser would do the trick since they are rather hard. Cool tip if it works well. I would be afraid teh tongue area would get damaged.

I've done it with numerous pairs of golf shoes from Nike to Ecco to Adidas to Puma and never had issues.

It works great on the white mesh and white laces IMO.

I could definitely be wrong as I haven't owned these but comfortable stating I've used this method will just about all my shoes except for the Lunar Waverly's to this point.

I've done it with numerous pairs of golf shoes from Nike to Ecco to Adidas to Puma and never had issues.

It works great on the white mesh and white laces IMO.

I could definitely be wrong as I haven't owned these but comfortable stating I've used this method will just about all my shoes except for the Lunar Waverly's to this point.

I was thinking of the non-sport that are that hard plastic. Gotcha.

I know I'm late to the party on these, but picked up a pair of blue on super clearance on a whim and holy cow I was sweetly surprised, light, comfortable and the blue color style is a ton of fun, I love the spike pattern, gives great traction.

I know I'm late to the party on these, but picked up a pair of blue on super clearance on a whim and holy cow I was sweetly surprised, light, comfortable and the blue color style is a ton of fun, I love the spike pattern, gives great traction.

I still wear mine from time to time. I have a few others that I like to walk in more, but they are in the rotation still. Can be found for some really cheap prices too.

Back