Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

76d826efb24260cdbd242eb030da10ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event looks so cool! Cobra rocks, can't wait to see you guys and gals on the course!

That pool is phenomenal. Holy cow!

That pool is phenomenal. Holy cow!
That's just the adult pool. The kids pool is similar to one in a Cancun all-inclusive. ;) (I'll update this post with a photo when I can)

That's just the adult pool. The kids pool is similar to one in a Cancun all-inclusive. ;) (I'll update this post with a photo when I can)

Ok at least I'm not the only one up super early haha anyone know what time the coffee shop opens?

Ok at least I'm not the only one up super early haha anyone know what time the coffee shop opens?

Its open brother. Im heading down there in 5 if you want to meet me.

Glad to see others are insomniacs too

I sadly did not get a photo, but the guys at Kobe SteakHouse hooked me up with pan (hibachi) fried tofu and veggies last night. Big thanks to JB & GG for ensuring there would be a vegetarian option at LIITA.

To all the ladies, I will be down at the adult only pool along with Mrs. Howzat and Mrs. Golf4Life and the Cobra-Puma ladies so please come down and join us today. :smile:

It's going to be a great day!!

Anyone else have a karaoke party in the room next door that went well into the 1am hour and then have the same room occupants wake up around 630 to sing happy bday to some in that room?

good thing it wasn't to distracting.

I think I woke up like 100 times last night. like a kid on Christmas Eve, just too excited for the next day!

Does anyone need a ride to the course? I have room for two more

I think it's just about time to grab a cup of coffee. Slept pretty good last night thanks to the early travel and the good food.

I'll have a bunch of room in my car too if anyone needs a ride. if not maybe I will just jump in with someone else and leave the car here.

I think it's just about time to grab a cup of coffee. Slept pretty good last night thanks to the early travel and the good food.

I'll have a bunch of room in my car too if anyone needs a ride. if not maybe I will just jump in with someone else and leave the car here.

I'll be leaving here around 8. Gonna stop somewhere for a quick breakfast before we get to the course. If you wanna ride with let me know

I tried to get the thermostat low enough to see my breath, but didn't quite get there.

Announcement.

We will be ready at the range between 8:45 and 9am. Getting there too early might lead to some check in confusion since we will not be there until 8:30.

the facility at the Waldorf is pretty bada$$. if anyone gets there a little early, it's fun to walk around and kill some time.

I have room for 3 but need to follow someone one or jump in

I'll probably be getting there earlier than 8:45 but won't try checking in until we're all good.

Does anyone need a ride to the course? I have room for two more

Phil, you might want to load up in someone else's car if you are thinking about driving the truck. forecast calls for afternoon showers, so when leaving the course the sticks might get an unwanted bath.

Phil, you might want to load up in someone else's car if you are thinking about driving the truck. forecast calls for afternoon showers, so when leaving the course the sticks might get an unwanted bath.

Ya we were just discussing that. Probably gonna just end up putting the clubs in the cab

I'm out in the key west parking lot if someone wants a ride. I was gonna head there in a little bit

Back