THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to Ryan for the extra Swag IOU buddy!
c9439857e449edf3e95d537b612f5e11.jpg

I love this thread. Awesome stuff guys.

Me too Rob, I love this thread. THPers are pretty awesome.

I want to give a big shout out to JaysFan, who very generously sent me a package today. All the goodies were great and the very personal handwritten note was something else. Thanks, buddy.

Well done Dustin! He's a good dude for sure.

I want to give a big shout out to JaysFan, who very generously sent me a package today. All the goodies were great and the very personal handwritten note was something else. Thanks, buddy.
My pleasure Frank, glad you enjoyed them.
Well done Dustin! He's a good dude for sure.
Thanks Ryan . Frank is an outstanding guy, it was the least I could do after all he has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to say thanks to Alex. A fine thper and glad to have met him. We need more rounds together soon!

I just want to say thanks to Alex. A fine thper and glad to have met him. We need more rounds together soon!

Sir it's has been a bit seen we met but no doubt, looking forward to our next time out. Really bummed we couldn't get out for the day after #theking but no problem as I just made some early plans with the wife to go to Colorado to visit her sister. You've been very welcoming in my first year here at THP so I say "Thank you" to you.

Sir it's has been a bit seen we met but no doubt, looking forward to our next time out. Really bummed we couldn't get out for the day after #theking but no problem as I just made some early plans with the wife to go to Colorado to visit her sister. You've been very welcoming in my first year here at THP so I say "Thank you" to you.

#bringyourclubs!

Alex is a first class guy. I've told the story here a few times how he really welcomed me to San Diego on a trip out there and drove me to a local driving range...one of the best I've ever seen, took me to play TP South then finally drove me out to Callaway for a fitting.

Oh yeah...and took me for my first ever Costco pizza or hot dog. I honestly can't remember but I remember eating plenty. Ha

Alex is a first class guy. I've told the story here a few times how he really welcomed me to San Diego on a trip out there and drove me to a local driving range...one of the best I've ever seen, took me to play TP South then finally drove me out to Callaway for a fitting.

Oh yeah...and took me for my first ever Costco pizza or hot dog. I honestly can't remember but I remember eating plenty. Ha

Rob, it was my pleasure man. You were awesome and the round at Torrey was a breeze (you see what I did there). Hope to one day meet up with you again. Been too long my friend.

IR13 aka Joe is awesome. Not only did he pick me up from my house to drag me to Tot Hill so my wife could have the car, he gave me a box of like 15-20 shirts that since he lost weight he cant wear but fit me perfectly, and then he had tickets to the Nascar race and we had cigars and funnel cake. Seriously one of the best days ever.

Had the privilege of playing with Agent Jay while he was out this way. Handed me this as we were saying our fairwells...
63e7ca2f3d83533916f31c67aebfeb3d.jpg

Much appreciated sir!

Had the privilege of playing with Agent Jay while he was out this way. Handed me this as we were saying our fairwells...

Much appreciated sir!
Very nice, classy move james.

Much appreciated sir!
Gave me one as well. It's awesome. I'll put it to good use and will be cherished as part of my collection

Much appreciated sir!

That is awesome! MichiganSlice gave me one Awhile back and its the pride and joy of my collection. Just such amazing people here on THP.

VEry cool keepsake. Nicely done Agent Jay and CJ.

WTG, guys, some greatness in this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big shout out to Christian for hooking me up with this sweet Puma hat. Thanks again buddy I appreciate it!!

0f9a54808351ebd7261051a7c78bc422.jpg

Big shout out to Christian for hooking me up with this sweet Puma hat. Thanks again buddy I appreciate it!!

0f9a54808351ebd7261051a7c78bc422.jpg

I'm glad it made it ok. Enjoy it bud

In conversation with Rob (Rbarthle17) about his new Clicgear, he offered up his old one to me.

The cart he had wouldn't work for his bag and we said he would like to pass it on to someone who could use it.

Thank you Rob!
Looks like I get some much needed exercise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back