NHL 2014-2015 Season

I love the idea of blocking out the opposition fans during the playoffs, assuming the seats are filled. Gives some of the newer teams a chance to not be overpowered by some of the older teams with ridiculous fan bases.

Those who disagree Probably have no idea what it's like to be outnumbered in your own arena.
Its quite a dilema. There are plenty of opportunities for home fans to buy up playoff tickets well before any opponents' fans are able, first round series being an exception. A lot of the visiting fans pick up tickets on the secondary market. It's hard when home fans sell off their tickets instead of going to the game.

Its quite a dilema. There are plenty of opportunities for home fans to buy up playoff tickets well before any opponents' fans are able, first round series being an exception. A lot of the visiting fans pick up tickets on the secondary market. It's hard when home fans sell off their tickets instead of going to the game.
What opportunities are those? Short of buying season tickets? I would have loved to buy Stanley Cup tickets at face value, but was unable despite taking a hole off of my round to buy tickets as soon as they were available.

What opportunities are those? Short of buying season tickets? I would have loved to buy Stanley Cup tickets at face value, but was unable despite taking a hole off of my round to buy tickets as soon as they were available.
Don't be out golfing when tickets go on sale :) priorities man!

I was able to buy Hawks playoff tickets when I was still in Chicago without being a season ticket holder. Not the easiest thing to do with the demand there, but doable.

Ticket brokers, on the other hand, just suck.

Don't be out golfing when tickets go on sale :) priorities man!

I was able to buy Hawks playoff tickets when I was still in Chicago without being a season ticket holder. Not the easiest thing to do with the demand there, but doable.

Ticket brokers, on the other hand, just suck.
Yep, I was able to get playoff tickets, just not Stanley Cup. I almost bought season tickets for next year, so I could get cup tickets but the wife vetoed the idea.

And keeping brokers from getting tickets was the other reason out of town buyers couldn't get tickets.

Yep, I was able to get playoff tickets, just not Stanley Cup. I almost bought season tickets for next year, so I could get cup tickets but the wife vetoed the idea.

And keeping brokers from getting tickets was the other reason out of town buyers couldn't get tickets.
Yeah Cup tickets were impossible in Chicago when they were there before.

This is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Ravenous travelers of storied franchises will always find a way and ruin a bit of the home ice advantage.

This is a prime example of what I'm talking about. Ravenous travelers of storied franchises will always find a way and ruin a bit of the home ice advantage.
I have no problem with them wanting to come, a big part of it is the vast amount of northerners who have moved here, we have a tone of Toronto, Ranger, Bruin, Flyer, Hawk and Red wing fans here in the first place.

Man, waiting until Wednesday to play again sucks.

The schedule is really stretched out. I'm not a fan.

wow I just saw the results of last game, it was a bsy weekend.

now I don't really have a horse in the game, two teams I don't care for are playing a game I love, I might watch a period or two during the finals, but thats it.

if I have to pick though, I want the hawks to win, just so Crawford can bring the cup back to our home town

Like Marty no dog in the fight here. I just hope to see a great Final.

Already getting pumped for next season.

Like Marty no dog in the fight here. I just hope to see a great Final.

Already getting pumped for next season.
Don't jump off the wagon now Jesse. We even have room for Marty

Don't jump off the wagon now Jesse. We even have room for Marty

dont get your hopes up, I wont jump on that wagon. I just hope it ends in 4 so I can get rid of that avatar

It's a great avitar and I wouldn't recognize your posts without it.

This will be an exciting series. Loads of speed and talent. I have a feeling the goalies are going to get embarrassed in a few games.

Wake I'm still on your wagon. Bolts will take it.

It's a great avitar and I wouldn't recognize your posts without it.

This will be an exciting series. Loads of speed and talent. I have a feeling the goalies are going to get embarrassed in a few games.

Wake I'm still on your wagon. Bolts will take it.
I agree, I think it will be a great series. There is some serious talent on these teams. I've heard multiple analysts say the Lightning are a mirror image of the Chicago team that won their first cup in this run. I don't know how true that is but it's interesting.

I think the simulators are stronger with the current team and not so much the first Hawks team. Stamkos is going to have to find a way to get himself in space to truly be effective.

I think the simulators are stronger with the current team and not so much the first Hawks team. Stamkos is going to have to find a way to get himself in space to truly be effective.

That's what has happened throughout the playoffs. Teams have to decide if they are going to focus on stopping Stamkos or focus on stopping the Triplets line.

Guess who is going to game 2 and 5?

He can have them... For $1400 a piece

you would sell them at a loss? wow thats a nice guy... for a bolts fan

Should be an awesome time Wake.

Back