Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

This just gets better and better, first Ron was able to change work and get here and now kc720 is coming. Going to be an epic weekend.
Will redo pairings tomorrow

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

This just gets better and better, first Ron was able to change work and get here and now kc720 is coming. Going to be an epic weekend.
Will redo pairings tomorrow

I believe cookie and I still owe you and Ron a beating since you guys bribed Phil to duck us in texas

I believe cookie and I still owe you and Ron a beating since you guys bribed Phil to duck us in texas
That will happen :)

What no one else is excited to see this little Asian guy from colorado??? Only Shane and ryan? Taylor, Tyler, CJ, cookie, phillip, I saw you suckers online!!! I'll have some words for you when I see ya :angel:

What no one else is excited to see this little Asian guy from colorado??? Only Shane and ryan? Taylor, Tyler, CJ, cookie, phillip, I saw you suckers online!!! I'll have some words for you when I see ya :angel:

Well I am, but I guess I don't rate... :alien:

Really looking forward to meeting all you guys. You guys have done one helluva job putting this together. Just curious Shane, are you also putting together pairings for the Friday round at Millwood?

Love this! First beverage is on me.

You know you might be a little excited for golf with friends when you are fully packed on Monday for a Thursday night / Friday morning redeye flight.

Kang!!!!!
NOW it's a party!
(like it wasn't before right...?)

Wait a minute, I stopped in Denver and said hello last week....glad to see you will be attended Shane's party.

Yes! We get the traveling golf shop in Branson!

Can't wait to see you again Kang!

I was already asleep brother but I see you now!!!

Can't wait dude, enjoyed our round a few months back!

Really looking forward to meeting all you guys. You guys have done one helluva job putting this together. Just curious Shane, are you also putting together pairings for the Friday round at Millwood?
I will Eric, but will wait on that until Wednesday

Forget the pairings from yesterday. Will redo them today.

Guys, how do you all want to handle rooms? Do you want me to put up all the bed options and first come first served this thing where you pick a condo # and a bed size, or do you want to send me preferred roommates and I do my best while randomly assigning people to condos and let you fight over which bed you get?

From the great state of Tennessee is jholl2277!!!
Dang it, I really am senile.
Throw Johnny mojo in your travel bag and we can have 2 from TN

Back