Top 3 Greatest Feeling Irons You've Ever Hit

Not necessarily in order.

1. Bridgestone j40 & j38 DPC
2. Nike Vapor Pro Combo
3. Mizuno MX-300

For me, that is very easy -- Callaway Diablo Edges. Yeah, I know they're cast. I know they're straddling SGI and GI. They just sound awesome when hit squarely. It's a "thwack" sound, and that is consistent in both steel and graphite. I've not hit a Callaway offering made since that sounded as good, and I don't think a TPU insert club even can.

This! The sound of those clubs is unmistakable and so satisfying. My current speedblades make a thwack noise, but it's not quite the same.

1. Titleist 690cb
2. Fg Tour v1
3. MP-54

Wishon 560MC
Adams CMB
TM R11

Adams A4 - IMO, the most underrated iron ever

Mizuno Mp-59 - no right even trying them, but when hit flush they felt awesome.

Adams CB3 -Current gamer. Again, I just think these are tremendously underrated irons. Feel and sound is great, and there is a lot of forgiveness there as well.

Mizuno MP H5 with CTL. Ridiculous.

Would thoroughly recommend the Apex Pros - great feel even down to the 3 iron.
I'm seriously considering them. I was trying to just focus on woods this year, but made the mistake of hitting them so now I'm going to try a few other irons before making a final decision.

Post via Taptalk

Not necessarily in order.

1. Bridgestone j40 & j38 DPC
2. Nike Vapor Pro Combo
3. Mizuno MX-300
I hit the vapor pro combos at a demo day earlier this year and put it on my short list. Not as good feeling as the apex pros but close.

Post via Taptalk

The Apex Pro's were probably the sweetest feeling ones I've hit.

Great question........hmmmm......

Mizuno MP15
Bridgestone J40 DPC
Cobra Bio Cells

Love this thread.

Taylormade 300 Forged
Mizuno JPX 800-pro
Titleist CB

Can anyone give me a comparison between MP 32s and the new J15 MB?

I fell in love with bridgestone's j36 blades that I still use. I've been considering the new J15 mb but used my buddies mp 32 set the other day and my oh my those are nicer than I remember a few years back.

Thanks fellas

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anything from Callaway. Right now I have 2 sets of callaway razors and they are so easy to hit. People associate these as game improvement, but I don't care if is so hard to hit a bad shot with these

Have had Razr Forged for 2 seasons and now Apex Pro.

Callaway Apex

Wilson FG Tour V2

Srixon 545

My KZG are far and above anything else I've ever hit but I'm certain that has more to do with the shaft than the head itself.

Otherwise pretty much every blade I have played felt amazing hit on the screws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB/MC
Diablo Forged
J40 DPC

2011 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB/MC
Diablo Forged
J40 DPC
I forgot about the DPC, dammit, love those still. Especially when being yelled at.... Er.... Motivated to hit the 3i. Or threatening to break one across someone's face.

I forgot about the DPC, dammit, love those still. Especially when being yelled at.... Er.... Motivated to hit the 3i. Or threatening to break one across someone's face.

honestly it's why they are back in the bag. Just feel good, have a great profile to my eye, and perform. Not much can chase them away...cough PING...cough

honestly it's why they are back in the bag. Just feel good, have a great profile to my eye, and perform. Not much can chase them away...cough PING...cough
I won't lie, I've looked for those and i20s the last couple days. Happy memories drive me lately.

I would say to many... And me included . Stop focusing on what irons feel good and focus more on the improving the swing that hits those irons. These are some big name irons here for guys that are double digit handicappers and higher. Personally I would love dropping the handicap first knowing my swing will work with any iron or club

I would say to many... And me included . Stop focusing on what irons feel good and focus more on the improving the swing that hits those irons. These are some big name irons here for guys that are double digit handicappers and higher. Personally I would love dropping the handicap first knowing my swing will work with any iron or club
I would say to many though, one chooses to enjoy the game how they do, there's no wrong way there. If it's the feeling of an iron that feels good which inspired confidence in them, then so be it.

I believe the question was best feeling irons you've ever hit, not best feeling irons you've ever gamed. Hell 2 of the 3 I listed I never gamed.

I own the callaway razors and they feel like butter when I hit a ball. But they are so forgiving they completely mask my swing flaws and make my misses very playable. Whereas my older hogan blades are a mother to hit at times. I used to be a big equipment junky. Buying the newest set every year to mask swing errors is not the way to do it. But marketers love us for sure. Just the story of amateur handicap golf, and I'm also a victim-sucker to this as well. Might get some nasty responses but doesn't bother me in the least. Would love to have a great swing that makes all clubs feel like butter . I would buy 2 to 3 drives a year to find one that makes me stop slicing or pushing. Wasn't the clubs fault at all, but I thought it was

it's not the clubs fault. It's the guy or gal swinging it correctly or not.

I own the callaway razors and they feel like butter when I hit a ball. But they are so forgiving they completely mask my swing flaws and make my misses very playable. Whereas my older hogan blades are a mother to hit at times. I used to be a big equipment junky. Buying the newest set every year to mask swing errors is not the way to do it. But marketers love is for sure. Just the story of amateur handicap golf, and I'm also a victim-sucker to this as well. Might get some nasty responses but doesn't bother me in the least. Would love to have a great swing that makes all clubs feel like butter

it's not the clubs fault. It's the guy or gal swinging it correctly or not.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, I'm just saying I think you are in the wrong thread for the topic. The topic is Top 3 Greatest Feeling clubs you've hit. It's not, what clubs will work best for your game, what clubs give you the best forgiveness and feel, why you shouldn't be upgrading clubs, fix your swing instead of buying new, etc.

Back