2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

up to 83. finished #8 for this week. several more weeks of finishes like that and maybe i can make a run at this.

How did you see where you finished for the week?

Moved from the 60's to 36 with a 7th place finish. Spieth, DJ and Lowry killed it for my squad. Thankfully I still have some Spieth, Rors, and DJ starts left to burn.

Up to 100 from 103. Even with spieth

Up to 100 from 103. Even with spieth

We need to team up or something for next year. With two of us, we can't possibly be this bad next year right?

We need to team up or something for next year. With two of us, we can't possibly be this bad next year right?

lol last year I joined half way through the season and wasn't in triple digits this long

Dropped from 21 to 40. Knew it was going to be bad.

Went from 16 to 12 and cut the deficit to the leader in half. I'd say that's a successful week. Need to keep it up this week.

Having Speith, Reed and DJ helped out my team.

Nice move this week. From 46th down to 31st. 5 in the top 18 including the winner helped.

So according to the fantasy page, Jason Day is playing in this tournament. Unfortunately, he's not listed on the leaderboard on the PGA site. Did I just waste a start for him because they can't update who is and isn't playing?

Dropped from 21 to 40. Knew it was going to be bad.

I dropped down to 44th, not a good week at all with my highest finisher being something like 18th

Oh well, onwards and upwards this week hopefully with a better result

So according to the fantasy page, Jason Day is playing in this tournament. Unfortunately, he's not listed on the leaderboard on the PGA site. Did I just waste a start for him because they can't update who is and isn't playing?

Just searched and yes, I did waste a start because the fantasy page had him listed as playing. Thanks a ton.

Just searched and yes, I did waste a start because the fantasy page had him listed as playing. Thanks a ton.
I actually did something smart for once and assumed he would WD so left him off mine. Only 4 left with him and some other big guns so I have to use them wisely.

After a drop from 5 to 10 last week what do I do? Forget to set my line-up... :banghead:

That's rough sir....

While I'm not anywhere near where you are in the standings.... I thought I forgot to set mine...but realized I actually did it late Monday night...wheeeew....

After a drop from 5 to 10 last week what do I do? Forget to set my line-up... :banghead:

And Russell Knox just WD'd.... Damn

Looking to improve on my 111th position.

This is not going to be a good week for me. I have a feeling my trip inside the top 25 will be short lived. Best on my roster currently is Baddeley at T4, hopefully the afternoon wave makes some big improvements.

1 WD, 2 MC. Need some dudes to make some good moves tomorrow. Currently have 1, 4 tied at 20, 34 and 47.

Ended up with five making the cut. One in the top ten.

I have 8/10 going into the weekend, including the current número uno. I need a winner this weekend! Come on Bubba!

7/10 made the cut. 1 in top 10 and a couple others in top 20. Need some of these guys to to turn it around over the weekend. Can't believe I put bubba in then took him out.

Only got 6 in, but Bubba is one of them.

Back