2015 THP Hats - Which do you like?

• Hat 1

Votes: 79 40.7%
  • Hat 2

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Hat 3

Votes: 92 47.4%

• Total voters
Big fan of #3, particularly the simple "live it" on back.
and if you use same mfgr as last year, the adjustable one-size may actually fit on my big old (nearly size 8) melon��

I like the second one because it is not like any we have ever done. The other two are similar to ones we have done in the past.

Yeah it stuck out as something unique, but it looks like it is too far back in the running.

Hat #3 for me

I like how the THP exclamation point is the focus on hat #1, looks great. If it were on a high crown visor I would buy one! Alas I know this is like getting Odyssey to make a center shafted putter...maybe once every 10 years. :alien:

I like #1 a lot...kind of resembles the Under Armor hat Speith has been wearing. I am not a big fan of the offset logo on #3...maybe that's what kids wear these days, but I'm not that cool anymore (ha, never was).

I think that's why I like it, too. Didn't really notice that til you pointed it out. Those fitted UA hats have been tough to find in my size lately.

Voted for #3. Fitted would make it even better.

Have to go with the white hat option, so #3 for me.

Hat No. 3 for me. The white just works

I like #3 ... even though #1 is right there with it!

I really like #2

#2 by far

the simplicity of #3 is what I like, although #1 is almost just as good.

#3 here.

#1 not even close!

Voted for 3 because it had more color options. It was between 1 & 3 for 3.

3 looks awesome, love the simplicity!

Gotta go with #3!

A fitted version of #3 would be badass! Such a clean look with the logo on front

Oh yeah, #3 has taken the lead!

#3 looks great.

#1 all the way

Back