What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was playing 9 at Celebration in Orlando, turned into 18 poorly played holes. Maybe fishing (and drinking) for 7 hours first wasn't the greatest of ideas.

Hit 100 balls today, at least 80 of them felt pretty good.

Work desk for our associations tournament this morning couldn't play today so volunteer duty done for season. Gonna tr y to get out later to hit a few.

Walked 18. Barely made it in before the rains returned.

Range and some chipping/putting work.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Played 18 at a links style course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with two THPers.

A couple hours of putting practice.

Bought a new driver and 56 degree wedge. Also played in a best ball charity tournament for work. It was great fun and we finished 1 under not much thanks to me. We should have however finished 5 or 6 under considering our tee game was on fire and we had 14 birdie putts but only hit 3. Awful flat stick day but the team that won shot a 11 under 59 so no prayer anyways.

I embarrassed myself for 18 holes then went to the range to hopefully prevent future humiliation

18 holes with Mrs Drumdog. Is getting to be 104 degrees today, so our tee time was 5:40 am.
She isn't a morning person, but she is a trooper !

These... Love 'em!

1a4d3bb2a21a1030b9089959ccf0d029.jpg

Walked 18 in misty rain this afternoon. I had to get back out after the abomination of a round I had yesterday. I played pretty good so I was happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was only able to hit 30 balls in the back yard. Not bad as I have not hit balls in over a week. It has been so hot here plus lots of work ... make for no golf ...

Hit about 300 balls...2/3 of those were chipping or inside of 75 yards.

I can tell when I take my grip that I'm going to hook the ball. I can feel my wrists are too loose, and turn over too much/ too easily.
I messed around with it, and it holds true, however even knowing that, I don't know how to correct it.

So I came home and watched some videos on the proper golf grip. I'll also go back and look at that in Hogans book before bed.

3 buckets of reduced flight range ball hitting and a couple of hours putting practice followed by a trail run. I am hitting the ball generally well and my putting is improving. Hopefully I can bring that to the course this week. I am playing a new course Tuesday evening with a solid golfer and filling in as an alt for a men's league match Wed. I would like to bring my A game (hopefully I actually have an A game) to both.

Cleaned my clubs and started sorting out my bag ready for our little UK event this weekend

I hit the putting green on my lunch break today. For some reason the course close to work keeps their practice green so freaking slow. I got frustrated after about 20 minutes and left. Luckily there is another course nearby that I'll try tomorrow. I really want to get some work in with the tank cruiser 1W that I bought from Freddie but not on that slower than slow green. Looking forward to trying out some weight swapping when they get here are well, thinking a little lighter weight in the grip so that I can feel the putter head better will be wonderful.

Been rolling it on my birdieball green this evening as well and man does it fell smooth.

Went to the course to see the distance difference between my 5 deep, 4i and 18° hybrid im trying from a mate to see if it fits between them and if i want to buy it. Then did some chipping until my ears got cold( i forgot to take my beenie).

- Cleaned the clubs this AM before going to work.
- Had a very productive lesson during lunch hour.
- Hit an extra bucket of balls after my lesson.
Was a good day

Cleaned 7 sets of Clubs canceled my Round of Golf with my Boys because of my Back not feeling right....there's always tomorrow LOL,lol.

,Mike.

Played 18 and THPed, going to regrip some irons now.

Installed a Crossline ACE grip on one of my spare/old wedges just to see if I like them out on the course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back