What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range session and THP.

Hit a few at the range working on a couple of things from my lesson Saturday but today just was not my day.
Nothing felt weird but something was just off. Finished up chilling by the pool with a rum drink.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 today in Wednesday club.

Played 9 in Tuesday club.
Lopsta5 is from the future!

Hit the range with my son, did some short game practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, watched some Golf Channel and spent time THPing.

Played 18, shot an 85...happy with that.

Played 9 in my league tonight

Range time and walked 9 holes.

Played 18 with 5 finishing holes played in rain

Swing drill at the range. Fun stuff.

9 hole 3 man scramble in league.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Met a THP'er and conducted an in person MP transaction. Saved in shipping :)

Arranging the bag and getting the BigMax ready to head to the course. Going to be a good morning.

Played 6 holes with 4-5 balls on each hole. Got in some really good practice with the woods and wedges tonight. Before I knew it the moon was up. I guess when you can hardly see the green it's time to go home.
Almost nothing better than being out on the course with the sun going down.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just got out for a blazing round that took 2.5 hrs. Love getting out first. Shot 41/38. Drove the ball extremely well and putted even better. Now time to clean the clubs!

Pulled the Garsen Ultimate from my SeeMore and put in on the Cure RX3F and pulled out a Garsen PRO and put it on the SeeMore. The Garsen Max that came off the Cure will sit to the side for a while and we will see how these combinations work out.

Hit the range after work. It was nice to be out again.

Cleaning clubs, marking balls, THPing.

Driver and hybo's are re-griped the Lamkin Tech Wrap's.

Shipped out two putters for trade from the MP.

Large bucket at the range. Really my worst range session in a long while. Haven't played in 2 weeks (weather last weekend was awful).. and have only been to the range a couple of times in the same period. I'm playing Sunday and hopefully again on Monday, so I have some chances to get this worked out.

Played 18 holes. Bright and early! Up with the sun! Except I couldn't see the sun due to the lingering smoke from forest fires up north. Still had a great round though!

Played 18 with THP'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back