THPer Feedback & Thoughts - Callaway Live

I have a feeling the Jon Leiberman show may be our best one yet

I am hoping so. Interesting guest

So excited about Lieberman being on the show. I'm hoping to hear about his take on the influx of Baba Booeys on tour as well as Howard's ridiculous notion he could drive the ball 300 yards.

Instead w showed you where the baba booeys come from

next week we have SHANE BACON. As our guest. Very excited to have him in the show

Instead w showed you where the baba booeys come from

next week we have SHANE BACON. As our guest. Very excited to have him in the show

Excited for this one. Last weeks was great...definitely was the best so far....keep up the awesomeness

Excited for this one. Last weeks was great...definitely was the best so far....keep up the awesomeness

Thnaks for for the kind words. We will continue to get better and better as we learn a ton each show

Thnaks for for the kind words. We will continue to get better and better as we learn a ton each show

I missed last weeks episode, when will it be available? I may checked the webpage and it's not there.

They can be seen in each episode. Easy to see Harry getting more comfortable each week. I am a fan of the various bits during the episode. Enjoyed the but on how the baba booeys are done. While not part of the show Harry periscope get after the episode and seeing everyone around and excited was cool.

They should all be on our website. Curious if you aren't finding them

I watched the last two today and I like them... Harry's monologue continues to be hit or miss for me, but overall the flow and content is light years better than the first episode.

Congrats and keep it up!

Next guest on Callaway live is Mark Crossfield.

Just watched the latest with Shane Bacon. I gotta say I was pretty entertained with this one. His caddie stories were great, especially the one about the lady with clothes in her bag. And the bit with him hitting righty was fantastic.

Rather enjoying the Mark Crossfield episode.

Good show again last night. Haven't really watched across field much but will check him out after last nights episode.

Just watched the Mark Crossfield episode and really enjoyed it. Are all Callaway lives pre-recorded and aired later, or just this one with everyone over at the open?

Just watched the Mark Crossfield one as well, it was solid. The different guru skits with him were great. The cat guru, oh my lol.

Just watched the Mark Crossfield episode and really enjoyed it. Are all Callaway lives pre-recorded and aired later, or just this one with everyone over at the open?

Most are done live but as you said, the overseas trip to the open changed things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool show tonight with Molly Solomon. Think audience learned a lot about the golf channel

Cool show tonight with Molly Solomon. Think audience learned a lot about the golf channel

Just got caught up and watched it. I preferred this one to the last two.

What about this episode

What about this episode

Just got caught up and watched it. I preferred this one to the last two.

what about this episode made it better than previous ones? we always want to get better and hearing reasons helps

jeff

Guest Announcement for July 27th

Alan Mulally, former CEO of Ford

Alan is widely regarded as one of the best CEO's in modern American history, having guided Ford from the brink of extinction to the top of the automotive industry, all during a time of extreme global economic crisis. Now enjoying "retirement" after stepping down from the top job at Ford a year ago, he is currently on the board of directors at Google, among other things, and playing a little golf in between.

SHOULD BE AMAZING SHOW

Back