Contest 3 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Entry submitted!! Fingers crossed I'll get to play under Scotty G!

Contest 3 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

I imagine Domingo and JRod are a lot a like...or the same person. So if you want to beat Domingo at #ThGauntlet, sign up today!

Got some thoughts swirling for this one, and I'm liking what I'm thinking

Entry submitted!! Fingers crossed I'll get to play under Scotty G!
Nice!!! A lot of competition but the idea of us both doing battle for Scotty G would be a blast!

Nice!!! A lot of competition but the idea of us both doing battle for Scotty G would be a blast!

Let's do it buddy! I'd love nothing more than to be able to tee it up at a THP event with you as a teammate!!

Bump because it deserves it.

A team for ScottyG and a shot to take home the #MVP and the Golden Ticket into the crown jewel #TheGrandaddy? Oh hell yes.

Despite that hideous Boston Bruins golf bag he was toting around in Orlando, I gotta say Scotty G is one cool cat!

Boom! Entered!

Ya'll better bring it!
BOOM!

I've swung and missed twice, but came up with a big hit here!

One more day.

Pretty sure I threw a perfect game with my entry, so...

#Topical

there are 3 spots available...and we were on the same team so...

just sayin

Just threw down as well as a Montana boy can...will let the game speak, and our Captain take the lead on the rapping though :)

Looking forward to possibly an INCREDIBLE opportunity!!! Scott, we got your back already!!! :)

Super-excited for this one (fingers crossed).

Boom, we in to win! Scotty all the way !

Well, my final entry for this event f had been submitted. I don't know if it's what whoever is picking the winners is looking for, but they'll be reading it with a familiar rhythm, that's for sure.

I entered for the new guy, the defending champ and now the sworn enemy, so this was the whole shebang. If I don't get in, I know everyone who does will have am amazing time. If I do get in, I'll see the rest of you in Chicago. Either way, if any of you want any insights from me as a participant last year, just ask. I can start by saying it was one of the best golf weekends I've ever had.

I can't do any better than the entry I just sent in. Here was my inspiration.

It genuinely pains me to not be able to do this. Like beyond belief. Good luck to everyone! Damn buying a house...

Entry is in, and I am pretty happy with what I came up with. This one was FUN.

After CJ read me his entry I just gotta say I'm glad there are 3 spots. Haha

It. Was. Awesome.

After CJ read me his entry I just gotta say I'm glad there are 3 spots. Haha

It. Was. Awesome.

Lol... Thanks.
I'm in negotiations currently for making a video... Lol

Back