Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the entire thread. Sounds like another great THP event. Being from San Diego and just a 2.5 hour drive away, this is right up my alley.

My first driver was a Cleveland Quadpro and my first real set of irons were the TA2s. I still have my HiBore XL Driver. Needless to say, Cleveland Golf has a special place in my golfing heart.

JB (Hint* Hint*)
My birthday is Oct. 22. This would be an awesome gift.

Can't wait to hear more details.

I've recently begun practicing again after putting the sticks down for a while. So far I've only hit short irons and my favorite Cleveland wedges, this one is right up my alley (and in the neighborhood).

Less than 4 months out... :bananadance:

I cant wait to roll out signups for this one. It wont be too much longer and I promise everybody this is going to be an incredible few days.

I cant wait to roll out signups for this one. It wont be too much longer and I promise everybody this is going to be an incredible few days.

West Coast better show up.

I want to show up. I told JB last year that I would love to attend a West Coast event. This is one that I would love to be apart of.

You can take my money now or later! Sign me up! This West Coast boy
is ready!

ps. I wish this one was that easy to get into.

I was talking with Nate and TBD about this tangent this morning. Looking forward to hearing about sign ups..

I was talking with Nate and TBD about this tangent this morning. Looking forward to hearing about sign ups..
You would enjoy this one immensely afw. These guys are all about the fun and we want to show that to everybody.

You would enjoy this one immensely afw. These guys are all about the fun and we want to show that to everybody.
I hope I'm lucky enough to attend.

Oh, we're already here. :D

We just don't say much because we're one of the following:

1) stuck in Socal traffic
2) figuring out how to adjust our sprinkler timers to city water district requirements
3) attending a client grilled-veggie bbq put on by our dog's therapist
4) practicing our bunker play at the beach
5) piping it down the center cut at one of our many awesome courses and then flicking the tee to our playing partner
6) shopping THP's marketplace because we constantly like upgrading to shinier & newer

Can't wait for the chance to play in this event.

I think about this event daily, as I have always been a Cleveland fan it makes it that much more reason to get my ticket punched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to some of the people involved in this one yesterday and they are excited to find out who will be making their way to Huntington Beach. They have some awesome things lined up.

Spoke to some of the people involved in this one yesterday and they are excited to find out who will be making their way to Huntington Beach. They have some awesome things lined up.

After all the recent crap I'm dealing with, this one is right in my crosshairs

After all the recent crap I'm dealing with, this one is right in my crosshairs

If there is one event that will take the mind off of anything and be all about fun, it will be this one.

Would love a chance at this event...CG + 9THP = Incredible experience in the making.

Getting some much needed tools to improve the short game is just icing for the cake!

Top of this list for me. Really interested to see what Cleveland has Up & Down.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

In talking with JB at the KC event it's got me thinking now too.
Travels partners again? I really hope to get into this. I think the arm will be good to go by then.

Travels partners again? I really hope to get into this. I think the arm will be good to go by then.
Feels like there's a lot of excitement about this one...probably won't be a particularly easy ticket to punch. Good luck to both of us :)

JB was so excited about this Evemt this past wekend. Hearing him talk about the Cleveland people and the course makes it hard not to want to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back