What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed two more pair of Ogio pants, a Cleveland sweater, a new glove, and some random grips.

Seemore m3w on its way

Well, the SLDR mini came in today... just before the thunderstorms hit.

Nothing worse than having a new club you have to wait to hit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It arrived, and im in love!
eb4b4510b5684585c85f5fd97a47eca3.jpg

50f6c8157d8f6cb0dba477c964bf3de4.jpg

Goodness gracious... That's incredible!!!

Paid up for the Savannah Invitational

Well, the SLDR mini came in today... just before the thunderstorms hit.

Nothing worse than having a new club you have to wait to hit!!

Got one a week ago as a birthday gift. You'll enjoy it!

Pulled the trigger on a DBD from CPO. Price was just too good to pass up. Anxious to see how it compares to the X2Hot Pro.

Took advantage of the sale on CPO and picked up an 14 degree 815 fairway wood.

Took advantage of the sale on CPO and picked up an 14 degree 815 fairway wood.

You won't regret it.. Best fairway wood that I've ever it.

Well these arrived today after purchasing them last week. Initial fit is a little big but feel great. Definitely going to give the Adidas Boost a fight for my go to shoe View attachment 20821

Demoed a Callaway XR 7 iron with project X shaft for 9 holes this morning. I usually hit my Rocketbladez 7 iron 135-140, sorry I'm not a long hitting Internet golfer. 2nd hole is a 163 yard par three. Figured I would get and extra swing in with the XR and leave myself a 20 yard pitch to the green. Put my usual swing on it and it hopped once right before the green and rolled to the fringe on the other side :shock: figured it was just dumb luck and moved on. Skipped a couple holes, stupid work, and got to the par 3 7th which is 155 yards. Choked up a little and put a smooth swing on it but hit right off the heel, that low liner still ended up on the front fringe. Redropped and still chocked up stuck one within 5' of the cup that stopped 18" past the ball mark. Hit one more time on the 9th hole par 3 160 yard and left it 8' short of the green. So I picked up almost 2 full clubs.

Got to work hoped on Ebay and a set of 6-PW with the project X shafts will be here next week:banana:

588 3w for almost nothing on Global Golf. I never intended to go almost all Cleveland but their clubs just work better for me, and such great deals.

588 3w for almost nothing on Global Golf. I never intended to go almost all Cleveland but their clubs just work better for me, and such great deals.

I'm surprised though that you don't have Cleveland wedges!

I'm surprised though that you don't have Cleveland wedges!
I know, right? I actually own a few Cleveland Wedges, including some nice custom ones. Just making better contact with those old Scratch wedges right now.

Last edited:
Bought c-130 yesterday played today, shot 88/77with handicap best Ed I've played in a long time and that was with two water balls and a ob ball, think bag came with some magic

Sposey's Bio Cell+ was picked up from the border today. Absolutely excited to give it a go. Compared to the 910D2 it looks so much deeper in the face.

Returned my XR Pro 3 Deep fairway and got a Cally Mack Daddy PM Grind 60* wedge and full zip windbreaker jacket (also Cally) that was on clearance. Ended up with about $40+ extra left to ponder what to do with.

Callaway XR 7 Wood

Hopefully someone buys my Mini 1.5, so I can pay myself back.

Thought I'd give these a try just to get some extra swings in here and there.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back