What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I went a little mad!

I had all my clubs stolen and I'm sick of waiting for my insurance to pay out so I raided the savings!

R15 430 Tour AD BB

SLDR 3HL with rombax

Hybo still hunting

Adams xtd forged with C Taper

Cleveland RTX 2.0 with DG tour issue black onyx x100

Putter still hunting

The bank is crying but the heart is full hahah

Ordered a 57* 15b MP-T5 black off eBay.

2 dozen Callaway Chrome Speed golf balls. Played one on the back 9 of my round on Sunday afternoon and it was my best 9 in a LONG time. So I'll have 4 dozen total and it should last me a while.
Also, a LinkSoul polo from the sale. Ordered some Haggar Cool 18 shorts because I wanted some golf specific shorts and my local Kohls didn't have them. They are cheap and I can return them to the store if I don't like them.

Oh Not Much Today Just got a set of s55 Irons, G30 2 Hybrid, and a ping carry bag

Last edited:
You are a mad man JH!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436323270.452404.jpg "used" at golfsmith for $90ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436323305.921437.jpg

You are a mad man JH!

Mike, I just had to go back to a set of more bladed irons - hated the dreaded right to lefts and played these this afternoon and voila, able to work these in both directions when needed but could count on the straight ball with these! I think that the heavier shaft is also better for me! Let's get together and play SOON!

2 new GP NDMC and some Nike RZN platinum golf balls to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few belts, belt buckles and 3 pairs of shorts. Oh and a THP SS 2.0!

One of these...

37D3C9EA-BFB8-4A6F-8704-18277A806423_zpsv6czg0xb.jpg

Snagged a pair of Puma pants, couple Ashworth polos, and a pair of Footjoy Project M mesh spikeless shoes for under $100 shipped.

Arccos baby! Really looking forward to putting it in play.

Finally took the plunge... Couldn't pass up the CPO deals... 815 Alpha with a Diamana S+.

13 Lamkin I line midsize grips

Bought a MMC plus 4 grip to replace the UTx on my driver and a couple of alignment rods.

A one hour lesson.

Bought a flow-neck Yes! Tracy II.

Needs a new grip, but the top-line looks good. Decent steal for $40 shipped. I already have a Superstroke2.0 grip to put on it.

I haven't bought anything in a few days but my 915 d4 driver will be arriving to my builder this week. Excited to get it in my hands with reign black. Oh also committed to buying a set of these
282956452d64073da56624a7446a5fea.jpg

I haven't bought anything in a few days but my 915 d4 driver will be arriving to my builder this week. Excited to get it in my hands with reign black. Oh also committed to buying a set of these
282956452d64073da56624a7446a5fea.jpg

I'm going to start living vicariously through you!

I'm going to start living vicariously through you!

Haha it was a real struggle. Been pondering either epon af tour cb or drop some serious cash on miura cb 57 black. I told my guy and he said he had a special set on the way for me... then showed me the pics and I was sold lol

It arrived, and im in love!
eb4b4510b5684585c85f5fd97a47eca3.jpg

50f6c8157d8f6cb0dba477c964bf3de4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back