Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Just kidding. Beta date announced today for PS4 and was sooner than originally thought

I saw this this morning and got a little angry. We r scheduled to close on our house on the 21st. Better have that Internet ready and set up when we move in. Such unlucky timing. On top of not being able to the gauntlet

New free PS+ game Rocket League. Mindless fun. A ton of fun. Would love to get a bunch of THPers together for madness.

Casey and I played this a little yesterday. mindless and fun yes indeed. local play limited to 4 on 4...can you get more players when online?

Casey and I played this a little yesterday. mindless and fun yes indeed. local play limited to 4 on 4...can you get more players when online?

Not sure, but damn it is fun. Hell, I haven't even played online with anyone yet and I have been enjoying playing an offline season with just AI.

we just did a few exhibition matches and it was pretty fun. Casey really liked it so in the end that is all that matters to me. I wont be online tonight so if you all play or learn anything new about it please post!

I have Rory on pre-order ... looking forward to it.

Yeah. I haven't bothered to play online, but the seasons are great fun. 1 v 1 makes for some ridiculous goals.

It is just a simple, well polished game. Havent tried one v one yet. going to try that now!

Played offline last night for a bit. That is a fun game.

I expect the nonsense we create in that game to be fantastic.

Hahaha yeah, I am sure you are an expert already at it and I will undoubtedly get pissed off and delete the game.

That was my plan of attack for Six4Three5.

Great, so I am just caught in the crossfire. I am sure you will figure out a way to use throwing knives.

shoot a text when you guys fire it up

Great, so I am just caught in the crossfire. I am sure you will figure out a way to use throwing knives.

No, but you can make other cars explode by using boost. So we'll just have to make that work.

Does it have blowtorch and couch?

Back