Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I have to drive to Indy for a site visit tomorrow. Might catch flak from the Mrs for such a long day, but might look into a round in the area or along the drive home...

Looking to play Boulder Creek this Sunday at Noon or just a little after. I have the Group Golfer deal that I need to use up. Anyone want to play? I will call and get tee times tomorrow morning.

Looking to play Boulder Creek this Sunday at Noon or just a little after. I have the Group Golfer deal that I need to use up. Anyone want to play? I will call and get tee times tomorrow morning.

I'm down!

If I were in town, I totally would!!!

Boulder is about as good as golf gets in Cleveland when it comes to public play. Absolutely love that course.

We are moving Monday, so I don't think it will be in the cards this time.

Boulder is about as good as golf gets in Cleveland when it comes to public play. Absolutely love that course.

MD441 PM'd me last Sat to play with you guys but already had plans with the Mrs.

Have you ever played Fowlers Mill?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Have you ever played Fowlers Mill?

I've played both...both solid but boulder to me is on another level of awesome

I would agree with that! One weekend, both courses would be a great combo!

Maybe I just caught it at a bad time, but I didn't care for Fowlers Mill much at all.

Maybe I just caught it at a bad time, but I didn't care for Fowlers Mill much at all.

Might have just been that day because Fowlers is a great track

I have to drive to Indy for a site visit tomorrow. Might catch flak from the Mrs for such a long day, but might look into a round in the area or along the drive home...
Next time contact me and we can play a round while you are here. I have no problem helping you catch some flak. :)

Next time contact me and we can play a round while you are here. I have no problem helping you catch some flak. :)
We've got a few buildings going up that way for this client, so I'll probably be able to do so. With the impending move I need to bank good karma.

We've got a few buildings going up that way for this client, so I'll probably be able to do so. With the impending move I need to bank good karma.
Good karma in the bank is a must. Let me know when you are in town and we can figure out a course that is on your way home.

So I called and got the tee time on Sunday. They were booked solid from the first tee time until 2:30. I grabbed the 2:30 and the 2:40 incase some more people wanted to play.

Players:

Ohio_Striker
cbaker2882
Myself

So I called and got the tee time on Sunday. They were booked solid from the first tee time until 2:30. I grabbed the 2:30 and the 2:40 incase some more people wanted to play.

Players:

Ohio_Striker
cbaker2882
Myself

More time to sleep! Haha works for me!

Players:

Ohio_Striker
cbaker2882
Myself

I will let you know if I'm available tomorrow!!! I have a group golfer that needs to be used as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will let you know if I'm available tomorrow!!! I have a group golfer that needs to be used as well!

Nice! Just let me know. For anyone else I am going to keep the second tee time until late Thursday.

Would love to tee it up with you if you can make it!

I don't see it being a problem just need to make sure the wife doesn't have any plans for us.

Would be great as well! Can't have our only round be a SIM round.

Back