2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Duval taking a video of AP hitting of 1. Classic.

Nice poke by JD on 2. Good grief.

Nice poke by JD on 2. Good grief.
You watching on TV? I'm having to use the app at work, and now that the initial tee shots are over, all they're showing is people's tweets of selfies with golfers. Its unfortunate.

You watching on TV? I'm having to use the app at work, and now that the initial tee shots are over, all they're showing is people's tweets of selfies with golfers. Its unfortunate.

watch ESPN app? Flip to to the feed of ESPN2. That's what I'm watching it on through the app.

ESPN 2. Really cool photo of Phil, Ernie, Ben Curtis, and Peter Thomson on the Swilcan bridge.

watch ESPN app? Flip to to the feed of ESPN2. That's what I'm watching it on through the app.
No, the Open app. I'm not certain my provider works on the ESPN apps. I don't have it on my phone already, so I'm guessing not.

Success!! I can get on the ESPN app now! Happy day, happy day. Thanks, friends.

Just tuned in, this is pretty cool.

I think Peter hit a hybrid right there

love to see him drain that long putt
I love that even tho he doesnt have the distance, he's still got the touch. I love watching them play.

Picks are in. I have a feeling, I'm going to either win it or see both players flying home Friday afternoon....HA

Thank you to callaway and THP. Entry is sent

Oh man, Palmer getting choked up made it a little dusty in here.

snap out of it batman.

It was like watching Alfred cry at the end of Dark Knight Rises.

I really hope this wasn't Arnold's last trip around the Old Course

What time does play start PST? (aka how much longer until I get to reveal my ridiculous picks)

What time does play start PST? (aka how much longer until I get to reveal my ridiculous picks)

First tee time is 6:32 local. Roughly 1:30am est... So I guess 10:30 or so your time?

Picks are in! I really went out on a limb lol. Pretty pumped for this major. Love watching live golf at 4am ?

Entry is in, and two golfers have been cursed for The Open

Decision made! I have blessed two very lucky PGA golfers. May royal bounties of majestic drives and birdies now descend upon thee.
Thanks THP and Callaway!

Picks are in! Thanks to THP and Callaway for this awesome contest!

11700945_10153472536434784_1383143448030424079_n.jpg

Back