My Name Is Bruce. Classic.

i like sushi!... hahaha... wait... thats they call me bruce... lol

im watching bbsr #3... the shark!

around the horn

P.T.I.

Wipeout! Such a good one.

Hells Kitchen

Deadliest catch

baseball tonite someone fell fell from the second deck onto field level seats!

Holy crap! Did they catch the ball?

holy crap! thats a long fall to. to bad it was a rangers fan to! i have sat in seats in almost that exact spot. its a long ways down!

Wipeout! Such a good one.

They all are! We watched it too. I loved the Bickersons!

We watched Hell's Kitchen first.

lol nice smalls you sick sob! just heard he is talking and move his arms and legs!

P.S. I wanna see a video too! :act-up:

How much do you have to drink to fall off the bleachers?

ya he is in stable condition now at the hospital and moving everything. there was no video of it. and it was a 30 foot fall. i think they said it happened at 8 o clock central time.

the one night im not watching the ranger game, something crazy happens. go figure lol

edit: there is railing about 3 foot high and the guy tried to grab the foul ball and wasnt paying attention or slipped and then over he went. its straight down into some seats and he fell on 4 other people but they werent seriously injured..

did you see the video of the home plate umpire cringing? must of been scary watching that live from his view point

no i didnt see that just watched the rest of the game on the local channel and they where talking about it.. those poles are pretty slick so if you go over no much to grab unless u grab the wire(cant think of the name right now) that runs in between the top and bottom poles u are in big trouble. its a straight fall to some hard seats.. glad the guy is ok though. im sure some beer was invloved. everyone buys a few at a baseball game. thats just a rule though lol

baseball ticket= $40
Concession stand beer=$30
misjudging the railing height when diving for a foul ball=priceless!

a little update on the dude that fell.. has a fractured skull and fractured ankle but is in good condition. he was a firefighter from crawford, texas..

Just to clarify, the guy didnt fall reaching out over the railing for the ball. He turned around facing the seats trying to catch a ball and lost his balance and fell backwards over the railing. At least thats what I heard.

ya you're right, i thought it said that in the article sunday attached but it didnt.. just a crazy accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back