Happy Birthday JB

Happy Birthday!
c083c26b1177a7028b978e7166c314d9.jpg

Happy birthday JB

Happy birthday Josh, nice of them to postpone the final round of The Open so it could be on your birthday. Have a great one!

Happy Birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy bday!

Happy Day of Birth!

Happy Birthday Josh! May your day be filled with BBQ and birdies!

Happy birthday, bud!

Happy Birthday Josh. Thank you for all of your efforts to keep this community what it is and what it will become.

Happy Birthday Josh

Happy Birthday JB!

Happy Birthday Josh!

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday JB!!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Josh! Hope Morgan spoils you today!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday man. Relax for once today.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Happy birthday JB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday, boss!

golf+cake+june+2013+008.jpg

I feel so bad, this is not how I was hoping we would be spending JB's birthday. We were going to take a couple days before leaving for Legacy to spend at Universal, which he has never been to before. But then Ellie tore her ACL and needed surgery, so now there's no Universal and he is driving alone to Legacy, spending his birthday worrying about Ellie.

No matter what hardships or issues he is facing, he will always put THP first, he will always make sure that the members here are happy and that the THP events go as close to perfect as we can imagine. He has a work ethic like I have never seen in a person before and it's just one of the many qualities I adore and admire about him.

I'm sorry you are driving alone on your birthday, but I hope you find a little time to do something fun while out there. Be safe, we love you and we will see you next week!

Going to bump this, because more people need to see it. Easy to overlook just how much time you two put into this place, separating your personal lives for our entertainment on a daily basis.

Happy Birthday JB. Sorry I could make the drive with you today.

Happy birthday sir!

Happy birthday Josh, hope it is a good one considering your worries about Ellie

Good wishes and thoughts heading your way

Happy Birthday!!!

Back