Srixon Z Star XV balls

THP Putter Headcover to fit mallet style

THP Superstroke 2.0

THP Hat

THP Shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ponder over.

XR 3wood w/PX LZ 6.0
XR irons stiff (either steel or graphite)
Odyssey Works 1W
THP SuperStroke 3.0

Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone!

Contest - THP Blind Box Challenge

Callaway XR, XR Pro, Apex or Big Bertha Irons
Callaway XR 4,5 hybrids
Callaway MD3 54* wedge
THP towel and water bottle
Callaway golf balls

Last edited:
Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood Regular or Senior, any 56 degree and 48 degree wedge, THP towel, any Cure putter.

Ok my turn and I won't ask for any of JB's 1/4 zip collection.

V series heave wood
RTX 2.0 in 56 and 52
33" seemore mallet style putter
Arccos system
Knuth high heat driver (I'm cool with head only)
THP mallet cover for my new putter (see above)

Such a cool idea, thanks THP!

Last edited:
This is just unrealistically awesome. You're the best JB and GG.

for me.....

XR pro 4-A stiff. If no XR pros then J15 CBs 4-P in stiff.
A BB heavenwood in Regular flex.
And a MD3 or PM grind in 58

if there's still weight left as many chromesofts as will fit until its at weight.

Cool contest!

Jump on in and join us. Helps a great cause and comes with tons of neat perks like exclusive contests like this.

Ping G25 driver 10.5 deg preferred but will take what you have on hand. :act-up:
Mizuno MP-H5 irons
Cleveland RTX wedges 52, 56, 60

Driver, 3 Wood, and/or Hybrid of THP choosing
THP Towel
As many Bridgestone e6 or Srixon Z star balls that will fit
PuttingMirror Alignment Tool
Large THP Pullover, WindShirt, or Polo
Golf Tees
Assorted Swag to hit the weight limit/fill the box

Thanks THP for the generosity as someone will have a very Merry Christmas in July this year :thumb:

It would be cool to find a range finder in that box. My wife KellyBo loss her's this year and is using a really old golf buddy which barely holds a charge.

Wow, wow, wow! Thank you THP!

One of the following: Mizuno JPX-850 driver, Ping G-series driver or a Callaway Big Bertha Driver in regular flex.

THP Belt in the biggest size available

laser rangefinder, any brand

Thank you again!

What a fantastic summer contest!

I would LOVE a set of TM Rsi1 irons in graphite OR steel or RSi2 irons in graphite or KBS Tour 90 reg, please!
And a Bushnell rangefinder to see my new distances with my new irons!

Titleist 915 D2 10.5 degree driver with a stiff shaft, and a set of Vokey Wedges 52,56,60 degree please!

What a cool contest!

Ping G30, Titleist 915d2 driver (9 or 10 degree) or Cally XR driver in 9/10 with a stiff hopefully mid/mid profile shaft... As a bonus, a Bushnell Laser range finder would be amazing, along with a 1/4 zip pullover in large size and some Cally Chromesoft golf balls.

Last edited:
Titleist 915 D2 10.5 degree driver with a stiff shaft, and a set of Vokey Wedges 52,56,60 degree please!

Thanks for the entry. Unfortunately this contest is only available for Albatross Club Members (per the 1st post). If you would like to join in on the fun, it goes to a great cause in Folds of Honor, and opens the doors to a new THP, filled with events around the country, including the all expenses paid Grandaddy, more contests and so much more.

I would go with a new driver (fly z +, wilson d200, titleist 915d2 or any ping g30 series), irons ( fly z, d200, ap1 or jpx 850), a rangefinder and some nxt tour s balls.

Last edited:
Cool contest. I'd fill the box with Ping Glide wedges, Big Bertha Alpha driver, Callaway Chrome Soft balls and Ping i series irons.

Cool contest. I'd fill the box with Ping Glide wedges, Big Bertha Alpha driver, Callaway Chrome Soft balls and Ping i series irons.

Thanks for the entry. Unfortunately this contest is only available for Albatross Club Members (per the 1st post). If you would like to join in on the fun, it goes to a great cause in Folds of Honor, and opens the doors to a new THP, filled with events around the country, including the all expenses paid Grandaddy, more contests and so much more.

This is an insane contest. I can't wait to see what is in the winners box. Dare I say best contest ever? THP continues to amaze....

this one is so fun, and yet you have to think about stuff that might be laying around in that gold mine of a garage. could one be disqualified if one of the items he chose is not in stock? or half of it would work? how precise should we be? model, shaft model, stiffness, etc.

I see a lot of people mentioning stuff that is sold out on the THP store, does THP keep a few even if they are sold out?

so many questions, Great idea for a contest guys

dudez!

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 3 wood

Adams Pro hybrid

Taylormade RSi2 iron set

Cleveland 588 wedge set 52, 56, 60

(1) Bridgestone B330 RX golf ball, signed by JB & GG

Man so many things could fill that box. Just thinking about what could go in there is really truly mind boggling. Such a fun contest. I should have given my first entry more thought!

I'm going to put a lot of OR's in here just to cover bases and as far as I know no one said I couldn't. My box would have irons... Either callaway, or ping, or Wilson or bridgestone not too picky on the year or model but mid capper friendly would be best. Right handed, reg flex, steel preferably but graphite is fine too. 4- aw (or pw)

...and some epoch tees, if they don't go over weight. :D

Last edited:
Back