Oops! Went through twice..

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm right in the heart of Mechanicsville, just outside of Richmond, about 15 minuts from both The Crossings GC and Queenfield GC.

The closer side of Richmond... welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm right in the heart of Mechanicsville, just outside of Richmond, about 15 minuts from both The Crossings GC and Queenfield GC.

I'm going to be moving to Ashland in September when my house has finished building. Currently live near Chester. I have played at the Crossings many times, but never Queenfield.

Welcome to THP!

I'm going to be moving to Ashland in September when my house has finished building. Currently live near Chester. I have played at the Crossings many times, but never Queenfield.

So... How far are you willing to travel for a round?

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Great to see that you're getting out more this year.

:welcome:

So... How far are you willing to travel for a round?

I'm certainly willing to travel a couple hours assuming I can get my wife to sign off on it. It will be much easier for me once we move to Ashland to head up to the NoVA area. Where do you tend to play?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Great to see that you're getting out more this year.

:welcome:

Thanks! It's definitely been more fun this year, plus I've played a lot more new courses, challenging but rewarding

Welcome to THP!

Congrats on the new home! Ashland is a nice area, similar to my feelings on Mechanicsville. Queenfield is pretty country but it's great for a cheap, quick round with few people in your way or without being in others' way

Back