What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41/39 for an 80. I couldn't hit a putt today. I had three three putts and 5 decent looks at birdies in the 10-15 foot range. I only made one. The worst was a three putt par.

39-39 = 78. 4 birds and three doubles on the back. Odd scoring round but an awesome time with mpeterson !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87. A bit up and down - saved par from a bunker, which isn't exactly a sign that the hole has gone well. Either way, great time with WCBM.

Had a pretty solid day on the course today. Started a little rocky with a 3 straight bogey stretch. But I wrote the ship and finished strong with 4 birdies on the back. That new FlyZ+ is all sorts of longness!

39-34
+1, 73
7 FIR
13 GIR
34 putts

Just in case I forgot to post it..... a 102 on Tuesday. Right out the gates, hit the top of the cedar tree on the first hole stopping a potential 210 yd tee shot and dropping it to about 160 yds in the rough. Hitting a lousy 5 iron only 150 yds on the third hole but still having a great approach to the green only to shank my wedge shot into a group of trees on the right, and having to take two unplayable lies just to get to a spot where I could hit the ball to a spot in front of the green for a chip up. I should have taken S&D, but I was in league, and that would have held up play. It's weird. I usually play about 11 strokes higher in league than in casual rounds or tournament rounds due to pace. Most of my league rounds are getting kicked from GHIN.

45/45 90 GHIN to 89. One bird, although I had a few really good looks. Two lost balls, tripled both of those holes. 36 putts - greens were fast today. Four shots to get out of one bunker.

I wasn't sure which to shoot today.

The 5-some in front of me, all of which were reading each putt like it was worth a million dollars, or the teenagers behind me, who were hitting balls at the green I was putting on.

I'm glad I quit drinking. Cause "drunk me" would have kicked someones rear end today.

I just walked off the course in disgust and came home.

Played a real real short course today with a cousin and 2 uncles. Had 4 birdies and shot 75(+5) for the day.

Played a real real short course today with a cousin and 2 uncles. Had 4 birdies and shot 75(+5) for the day.

Like the effin' boss you are.

After the back course, I'd imagine everything would look/feel/seem easy. hahaha

I shot a 97 today for only my second sub-100 round. It was on a weird little course, though (par 66). I'm still looking to break 100 on a real course.

94 today, got off the tee well and my irons were good but my short game and putting was up and down all day. Had 4 3-putts and just didn't have it with the flat-stick.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Like the effin' boss you are.

After the back course, I'd imagine everything would look/feel/seem easy. hahaha
Without a doubt. Although I really take no stock in today's round for score. Did hit it well though. Irons had a nice draw to them. Shot of the day was hitting a 495 yard par 5 in too. But left the 15 foot eagle putt a revolution short.

3 over 38 at my little home course. Happy with how I hit the ball but lack of playing costs me strokes everytime but what can you do. Happy to just have played the 9 holes

41-41 82 for what I believe is the best round this season. 10 pars, 6 bogies, 2 doubles, 11/14 fairways, 30 putts, 4 GIR. I have 170 to 200 into most par 4's so I am hitting between a 13* 3 wood and a 21* 5 wood (I also carry a 16* 3). Getting old doesn't increase length but it sure helps course management. #dadgolf

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

79 yesterday (8 bogeys, 1 birdie) on a course I had never played before. (72.5 / 128)

My first round in the 70's since the 1980's when I played a fair amount and shot in the high 70's / low 80's. Golf was intermittent for me until about 2 years ago where I started to put more time into it.

9467f797aa5acd0b601079dd33371efe.jpg

Glad to be back in the low 80s after two disappointing rounds in the 90s.

Greens were extremely difficult, hence 38 putts.

45 with 17 putts. Struck everything much better today but couldn't feel my putter head at all and never got comfortable with it. Also kept blading my wedges, which is normally not a problem. Hickerad played a solid 37 and was putting well ending with 13. I've never played sweetbriar when it's actually dried out, which was crazy and led to a triple bogey on one hole when I had a hybrid run out 30 yards into a terrible area.

37 with 2 birdies, 2 bogies, and a double. 13 putts. Played with cbaker2882 who hit the ball more solid today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It turned out to be a good day to play, cloudy and not too hot, about 90. No birdie today so that string ended at 11. One triple, six bogies, eleven pars for 81 (39, 42)

44 this afternoon.
Tee game was money
Irons were money
Wedges = absolute crap. Man i struggled with the short stuff tonight. It wasn't pretty

44 this afternoon.
Tee game was money
Irons were money
Wedges = absolute crap. Man i struggled with the short stuff tonight. It wasn't pretty

Ha, sounds like we had similar rounds today

Ha, sounds like we had similar rounds today
Lol golf is frustrating! I'm annoyed but honestly i practice my long clubs and irons so much more than my short game so i don't have an excuse haha. Gotta work on changing that

Lol golf is frustrating! I'm annoyed but honestly i practice my long clubs and irons so much more than my short game so i don't have an excuse haha. Gotta work on changing that

I have absolutely no excuse, because I practice my short game way more than anything haha. I just kept blading my wedges in the 50y and in range, which I never do. But yes, golf is frustrating! Haha. At least I had a good time

43. Walked nine holes this evening. Some good shots, and some bad shots.

5 FWY, 3 GIR, 17 putts (one 3-putt), no penalties
4 pars, 3 bogies, 2 doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back