Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That grey and green Three-Five looks amazing! I'm still eyeing the Fly-Z stand bag

7afb591a04aa508863a346448f52f3a1.jpg
8e3bca45f157e72ef5cce3f1d7b53165.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've owned a nexus already right? Ping Hoofer seems to be a decent price out there right now. Been spending a ton of time looking at the Three 5. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I have a Hoofer 14. Don't like it.
I do have a neXus stand bag. Love it!
The pro at my club told me that the upcoming SM bags are fantastic and that I may want to hold out for one of their upcoming bags - September release.

I have a Hoofer 14. Don't like it.
I do have a neXus stand bag. Love it!
The pro at my club told me that the upcoming SM bags are fantastic and that I may want to hold out for one of their upcoming bags - September release.

I saw some 2016 Sun Mountain bags (or so they claimed) on Amazon the other day. I kind of wrote them off as I questioned the title, but I did like the bags. Curious to see if they change the top divider on the C130-S. It's the best designed 14 way top I've seen.

I saw some 2016 Sun Mountain bags (or so they claimed) on Amazon the other day. I kind of wrote them off as I questioned the title, but I did like the bags. Curious to see if they change the top divider on the C130-S. It's the best designed 14 way top I've seen.

there was another site I saw had them too. Might have been TGW. I can't remember. But the EZ strap system was changed again.

Thinking of trying a lightweight shaft in either driver or fwy. Shoulder is feeling too sore lately so thinking of trying lightweight for the days my shoulder is too sore to get at it. Maybe 50g Fuji pro

there was another site I saw had them too. Might have been TGW. I can't remember. But the EZ strap system was changed again.
You are correct. I was just looking at them again on tgw.com. I'm looking at the C-130S, so the EZ strap change doesn't affect me, but I still want to see what they did with that 14-way top (hopefully nothing).

I will say, the straps on my 2015 Four 5 are the best I have ever had/used

I know dude.. Thing is beastly! I don't know why I messed around when I could have gotten one sub 200 from CPO.. There aren't a ton of them out there and I am not dropping full price on one.

The blue is awesome looking too

I am now pondering anything Wilson staff and Bridgestone.

maybe some FG tour balls

I'm just gonna throw this out there: Mizuno MP 54 vs W/S FG Tour V2? What say you?

W/S by a landslide.

Kinda the way I lean as well. I've lusted over the V2 pretty much ever since it came out.

Hawk ponders as I really like my current set up but...

Bridgestone Driver, 3w, hybrid and wedges. Those black J15 wedges call to me. Legacy is making me want to go full on Bridgestone.

Beast of a bag homie

I want this bad boy

I have an opportunity to snag a brand new talyormade r15 stiff LH 12* for $250. Thing is, I tested out the 10.5 R15 at pga store yesterday and my swing speed was avg of 85, high of 102. I think that with some coaching which will happen soon my swing speed could very well be 95+ average. I had a session months ago where my avg spd was around there, yesterday may not have been my best day.

Thing is, for the most part, I was generating more backspin than I would like, and the drives weren't going much further than 160-190 range on the simulator. The one at 102clubhead speed went 220. Maybe the simulator is just off?

I just want to know if the r15 at 12* degrees would be more suitable, have a bit less backspin than the 10.5 And also, to what extent is the 12* truly adjustable so that I can really dial it in if I need to?

the claim is its 4* adjustable, but i'm not sure how accurate that is.

Also, when driving, how important is it to feel the club bend? Only a couple of my swings did I truly feel it bend, but I'm always afraid to go full out in the simulator because I dont want to crack a shaft or something else stupid.

I also have an old r7 head that flew off a shaft that I could reshaft, but the r15 looks so cool. I'm torn about what to do here.

After seeing someone get it at Legacy, really pondering that Fujikura Pro in 63 or 73 x. That shaft looks awesome.

Last edited:
I actually busted my bottle last year. I have a pretty big water bottle in the car so I'll stick that in and snap a photo for you.
So besides the mishap with the driver how did things go today

So besides the mishap with the driver how did things go today
Fantastic. The bag doesn't turn while in the cart, even when the strap isn't too tight. Everything I needed stayed readily accessible.

Here is a picture of a 33 oz bottle of water in the beverage pocket. Could easily hold a variety of bottles.
020a52b6ca7a74bf0209a55f775e03ec.jpg

Fantastic. The bag doesn't turn while in the cart, even when the strap isn't too tight. Everything I needed stayed readily accessible.

Here is a picture of a 33 oz bottle of water in the beverage pocket. Could easily hold a variety of bottles.
020a52b6ca7a74bf0209a55f775e03ec.jpg

You da man.

G30 3H needs to happen. Was striping the 4H today. Not allowed to buy anything until after my birthday. Here's to hoping that I get some golfsmith/galaxy gift certificates.

Budget range finders.. Nikon Coolshot 20, Kick Butt, etc.

I have a Kick Butt. I wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back