SeeMore Putters Thread

I just picked up the m3 and it came with the sb1 cover. Whats the original cover for it? Is it a blade or mallet cover? I want to buy one that will fit it nicely. Thanks in advance.

Well, I just pulled the trigger on an offer from a THP member to buy one of his FGPs at a great price.

Last edited:
Well, I just pulled the trigger on an offer from a THP member to buy one of his FGPs at a great price.
Congrats, hope it rolls great for you!

Allow me to save some of you some time. Don't go all Army, like I did, and Brasso your Smoke Diamond putters. I have a lot of scrubbing left to do...

Allow me to save some of you some time. Don't go all Army, like I did, and Brasso your Smoke Diamond putters. I have a lot of scrubbing left to do...

And you've been in long enough to know better. :)

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Oh no, did that take the smoke diamond finish off?

Played my first round today with the mfgp2 after shortening it to 35" and adding a flatso 2.0. It was my best round ever with a legit 73 with 5 birdies and 28 putts. All 5 birdie putts were more than 10 feet and 2 of them were over 30 feet.

I know I can't expect to always putt like this, but today was the most fun I've had golfing in a long time. I beat my previous best round score by 5 shots.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Played my first round today with the mfgp2 after shortening it to 35" and adding a flatso 2.0. It was my best round ever with a legit 73 with 5 birdies and 28 putts. All 5 birdie putts were more than 10 feet and 2 of them were over 30 feet.

I know I can't expect to always putt like this, but today was the most fun I've had golfing in a long time. I beat my previous best round score by 5 shots.

Congrats! Great round!

I think its a good night for a paintfill party, I've got way too many red dots that need to be pearl lime.

Had a tournament today at a course I haven't played at in a long time. My home course is moist and cool, as such the greens are pretty slow even in summer. This course was inland and is routinely in the 90s-100s this time of year so the greens are way faster. Got there early to make sure I had time to practice putting and it paid off. Had nothing worse than a 2 putt all day, never done that in a round before, and finished with a total of 32 putts. 3 of those putts were from 12-14'. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get along with this new X3 just fine!

Did they ever make a SB2 Private Reserve headcover??? if so I need to track one down.

I think its a good night for a paintfill party, I've got way too many red dots that need to be pearl lime.
I've got to decide on a color for my ht mallet. My X3 that now lives with Foreonfour had orange paint fill so I may be going with that. Right now I have one red, one blue, and one pearl lime.

Also trying to decide on a color for my incoming mFGP. Wondering if I should wait to see if SeeMore does a cover for ZJs Open win so I can match it. My two so far are standard green and flourescent yellow. Thought about blue or yellow. Who knows though. Have to see what color strikes me when I go to the hobby store

I've got to decide on a color for my ht mallet. My X3 that now lives with Foreonfour had orange paint fill so I may be going with that. Right now I have one red, one blue, and one pearl lime.

I took me much less time than I anticipated, I really really, really, really want that M3 back. Hahahahaha

I took me much less time than I anticipated, I really really, really, really want that M3 back. Hahahahaha
Haha, the m3 proto is awesome. It just puts me in a dilemma between keeping it in perfect condition or using it as it was meant to be and not worrying about a little wear.

I've noticed the m3 feels much softer than my mfgp2 and ht. Is that from the smoke diamond finish or different steel composition?

I know a guy...

Took the Giant out for a practice green session today. Wow. I was impressed.

I played around with the O'brien grip a while, but settled back in on my standard left-hand-low. When I got aligned, I made everything inside 10 feet. Alignment has always been my challenge, and my method so to read the putt, choose a spot within a foot of the ball to roll over, and then align to that, so I'm not great at just standing over the ball and picking the correct line to the hole.

But, when I align from behind, then square the putter to that point, and use RST to make sure my body is then aligned appropriately, I started everything on the right line. Very impressed.

More work to come, and I'll play a couple times this week, so I'm looking forward to it seeing some "real" action.

As a Giants fan the orange dot and orange head cover feel right at home:friends:

Back