Wager Thread - The Legacy

I'll take any combination of those in bold. Loser pays for the Friday round in Vermont next weekend?

Great minds must think alike because I like a lot of those bold names too. But let me think a little about this. There's a few names I could get behind.

what about a dozen balls guys, either a B330 series or FG tour
I'm your huckleberry. I'll take Lynchburg for a dozen B330 balls.

I'll take any combination of those in bold. Loser pays for the Friday round in Vermont next weekend?

I'll take Cace, Martsy and McRock. Loser has the green fee on Friday!

Sunday Singles matches for reference:

T2GRN18 vs CJGolf25
Orange Hog vs ArmyGolf
Jhoefer99 vs Rambler
Erky vs Greggdrews
Dave Alvarado vs LightningBolt
Golf4Life
vs McRock
Martsy vs Lynchburg
Fairband vs Shakey

My picks in bold. Anybody else want to get down on some of this?

All right, let's keep things going here. I got my Bridgestone boys Gregg and Fairband. Any takers for a divot tool of your home club? Any other wagers will be considered.

My picks in bold. Anybody else want to get down on some of this?

I'll take all the other side except the Kevin bet. I can't bet against my dude.

I'll take ArmyGolf in his match if anyone is willing...name your stakes.

I'll take greggdrews ftw
Ok let's get a second one goimg. I've got my man Erky. I've seen him throw down some birdies when singles match play begiins.

You name the stakes.

All right, let's keep things going here. I got my Bridgestone boys Gregg and Fairband. Any takers for a divot tool of your home club? Any other wagers will be considered.

Your on. Divot tool works great.

Finally got back to this thread - at 1:45 am eastern time!
Good luck gents!

Checkered - I will take OH.
O'Carroll - I will take Erky.

Bet - two sleeves each of B330rx or ball marker from your home club.
I won't be up til 10 am east coast time but let me know if the bet is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You call it. I'm up for whatever
I say a surprise prize pack. Any combination of ball markers, divot tools, sleeves of balls, anything else unique. I'd say cap a value amount around $50 (similar to a box of balls made in other bets). I'm up for anything though, so let me know.

Finally got back to this thread - at 1:45 am eastern time!
Good luck gents!

Checkered - I will take OH.
O'Carroll - I will take Erky.

Bet - two sleeves each of B330rx or ball marker from your home club.
I won't be up til 10 am east coast time but let me know if the bet is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Done.

So here is a summary of what I have:

Mpleftly takes Martsy and I have Lynchburg for a dozen B330 balls.

Philly Golf Guy takes Orange Hog, Martsy, and McRock and I take Army Golf, Lynchburg, and Golf4Life--loser pays for our Friday round prior to the MA gathering.

Mike G takes Orange Hog, jhoefer99, Erky, Dave Alvarado, McRock, Martsy, and Fairband against my picks of Army Golf, Rambler, Greggdrews, LightningBolt44, Golf4Life, Lynchburg, and Shakey--for a surprise prize pack worth no more than $50 (pending).

Spivey takes Erky against my pick of Greggdrews for either a ball marker from our home course, or a couple of sleeves of balls.

Let me know if I have any of that wrong.

I say a surprise prize pack. Any combination of ball markers, divot tools, sleeves of balls, anything else unique. I'd say cap a value amount around $50 (similar to a box of balls made in other bets). I'm up for anything though, so let me know.

Done.

Works for me

Emart, CaptainCaution, Spivey, Daddio and O'Carroll well done and congrats. Send me a pm and let me know how to settle up.

O'Carroll - I will bring balls / ball marker to Savannah - what would you prefer?

Thanks Mike!! PM sent

Back