Wager Thread - The Legacy

d12983e80b0418cd00267588ee94463b.jpg

I'm sorry that guys got pulled off the course. Sorry if that left a sour taste in your mouth. But the tournament effectively over, a winner had been declared and it was time to celebrate in all of their glory.

I'm sorry that guys got pulled off the course. Sorry if that left a sour taste in your mouth. But the tournament effectively over, a winner had been declared and it was time to celebrate in all of their glory.
Well said captain!

Now back to the bets!!!

I owe Sanzabar a camacho and PhillyGG a divot tool

Please let me know if I owe anyone else, I think that was all that got confirmed before the event.

For those paying up on wagers, video rocks, I loved filming the wasabi last year!!!

Well said captain!

Now back to the bets!!!

I owe Sanzabar a camacho and PhillyGG a divot tool

Please let me know if I owe anyone else, I think that was all that got confirmed before the event.

For those paying up on wagers, video rocks, I loved filming the wasabi last year!!!

Sanzabar...please hold off lighting that camacho until we get together for a round...i want to inhale that second hand smoke :act-up:

12252a0289b695462fb00078126f7d95.jpg

Thanks for the sausage egg and cheese biscuit mikeg_74!

Bought a wonderful hat for Spivey today..... Our bet was for him to wear it in San Diego, but that's because I forgot he'd be in Savannah this weekend. Going to see if I can get him to wear it Saturday!

Bought a wonderful hat for Spivey today..... Our bet was for him to wear it in San Diego, but that's because I forgot he'd be in Savannah this weekend. Going to see if I can get him to wear it Saturday!

Yeah, I was wondering about that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this today; looks awesome. Thanks, Spivey!

5c4acbe1d055ff7c23ed561cb04d249f.jpg

Ok is this cool or what! I won a bet with cpljohnst that Team Heritage would be holding the trophy on Sunday. He took the bet on a sleeve of e6's and that was it. Look what just came in the mail. Thx Barry! You're alright in my book...

CPL is all class.

Well done Barry!

Just some things I had 2 of lying around. I saw you post in the collectable ball marker thread that you didn't have any so I thought I'd get you started with a THP chip and the 2014 Valhalla Major coin. Enjoy!

Just some things I had 2 of lying around. I saw you post in the collectable ball marker thread that you didn't have any so I thought I'd get you started with a THP chip and the 2014 Valhalla Major coin. Enjoy!

Wow! Don't even know what to say besides... YOU'RE AWESOME! Thanks!

I never posted here the pic of Spivey making good on his wager at the Savannah Invitational. How do you like the hat I picked out for him?
20150808_110056_zpsvyh9p7oz.jpg

Back