The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Well, it looks like there is still a chance for this amazing Event. Sorry someone had drop out, but it keeps the hope alive for the rest of us.

Just paid this one off! Only thing left is the hotel. It's gonna be a long six weeks!
I need to pay this off before I end up spending the money in my PayPal on equipment. Trying to decide on a hotel or not. I live an hour and 20 minutes from Cog. Thinking it would definitely make the experience much better to get a hotel and avoid driving back and forth.

I need to pay this off before I end up spending the money in my PayPal on equipment. Trying to decide on a hotel or not. I live an hour and 20 minutes from Cog. Thinking it would definitely make the experience much better to get a hotel and avoid driving back and forth.
Just my 2 cents, but having been to a few events, a good chunk of experience happens during the down time with the rest of the guys just hanging out, and being 80 minutes away would mean you miss out. Again, just my take.

Being that the dinners and top golf with Callaway are happening in the evenings, I would lean towards hotel.

Just my 2 cents, but having been to a few events, a good chunk of experience happens during the down time with the rest of the guys just hanging out, and being 80 minutes away would mean you miss out. Again, just my take.
This so much this...Just ask the 150 guys who crammed into O'Carrol's hotel room in Pittsburgh for the post event fun :devil:

Seriously, whether you end up hanging out with all 18 to 25 guys or just two or three, it sure beats driving an hour and half home each night missing out.

So freaking jealous of y'all. This is going to be such a great event. Forget driving. Definitely worth it to have the extra hang out time.

Yea I'm trying to decide that as well. My sister lives less than 10 miles from Cog Hill and I'm considering staying in a group hotel too haha

Being that the dinners and top golf with Callaway are happening in the evenings, I would lean towards hotel.
This is what I was thinking. Thanks for confirming.

My 2 cents, get a hotel if u can afford it. When I went to the Bridgestone championship last year, half the fun was after the rounds and that was with out a lot of planned events.

With the zoo crew and planned events I would not want to miss anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask yourself this. You tried hard and got a ticket punched to get into one of the most unique events out there. Wouldn't you want to enjoy every second of it?

I know where you live and I'm familiar with THP Events... You either get a hotel, or in the worst case scenario you sleep in the back of your car in the hotel parking lot.... or just find someone to let you sleep on their floor. You're going to want to experience ever second you can of this thing man. No doubt about it....

Ask yourself this. You tried hard and got a ticket punched to get into one of the most unique events out there. Wouldn't you want to enjoy every second of it?

I mean yea...

I would certainly never question someone about their finances. But, it seems completely worth the cost to have the entire experience. (On top of the fact that the entry fee itself is very reasonable.)

Yeah I definitely wasn't planning on missing the later night stuff. Hear how fun that is from every event. It was more a thought of leaving after and losing some sleep and saving some dough. But everyone is right, and I'll definitely be grabbing a hotel.

Exactly !!

Just a quick reminder. As we have said a few times throughout the thread, you are going to be tied up from early in the morning until late at night. Because of that, this event is going to be limited to the participant only. We hope everybody understands, but as we are planning these dinners, we want to make sure everybody is aware.

Whew. Thanks for the reminder. I would have totally spaced out and Shea would not have been a happy camper. Well....actually, she probably would have paid me back by shopping all weekend.

After my chipping and pitching performance yesterday, I need some wedgeucation in a baddd way.

After my chipping and pitching performance yesterday, I need some wedgeucation in a baddd way.
Chipping has been a lot better for me lately. Pitching, not so much.

I'm so ready for them to make the final team announcements. Super jealous of everyone's prep talk!

Just bought a 64* Callaway PM grind so I can work on my PHL-OP shots!

I'll say this, my least favorite events were ones where I left right after the golf and didn't stay to hang out. Won't ever happen again.

ask yourself this. You tried hard and got a ticket punched to get into one of the most unique events out there. Wouldn't you want to enjoy every second of it?
absolutely!!!

I'll say this, my least favorite events were ones where I left right after the golf and didn't stay to hang out. Won't ever happen again.

Smart guy. Can I be on your team?

Smart guy. Can I be on your team?

You want to be on my team this time? I figured you'd want another shot at me with no pops since my HDCP has finally caught up with my game! :alien:

And that sets the teams! This is getting real! Well, except for MTdreams replacement.

Back