How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

streak ended at 3 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streak ended at 6 today. Really hurts cause I did have one great look, but I rimmed it out. Doh!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back to zero again as didn't have any birdies yesterday. Had 3 close looks but no dice so will need to start again

My 7 round streak was broken today.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Started a new streak today after 3 birdies in my afternoon round

Today was my sixth in a row. This is a fun thread, and I even thought about it a time or two today. My round started slowly and all I could think was how I needed to get aggressive and make sure my birdie streak continued. I then had three in my round.

Currently at 4. Wet conditions could make it tough this weekend!

we need a "how may rounds can you lip out every birdie attempt"

good grief!!!!!!!!!!!! I am at three...

Back down to zero

I played this past Saturday and my streak moved to six... I birdied #1, never a good sign for me. ha finished ok but struggled off the tee.

Up to four. Thirty footer that broke hard right in the last five feet--I thought I was going to miss by a mile until the last second! Shortest putt of this streak was a fifteen foot chutt, haha.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Back to zero. Didn't give myself a solid chance at one.

Another 9 hole round with birdie and eagle so up to 5 now

With a chip-in birdie on a par 3, it's back on!

Streak is at 2 rounds. Birdied the par 4, 4th hole. Made a chutt from just an inch off the green for bird.

Back on the train. Had a really good one today

Played the back 9 last night in my league. 12th hole is a short dogleg left par 4. Heavenwood to the middle of the fairway, XR Pro AW from 120 to the middle of the green, and rolled in a 15 footer to extend my streak to two.

Had 3 in a 5 hole stretch yesterday to push the streak to 8

No birdies today...

Thought my streak would end when I missed a six footer on 10, but ended up draining a 20 ft on 11 for bird.
Current streak is 4.

Had one today - streak is at 2!!

Had another one today. Missed 2 other great looks. Streak is at 3!

New streak started today with 2 birdies

Had four looks at birdie yesterday ... came up short on all four. So I'm at zero rounds.

I hit 22 then had a 9 hole round where I didn't get one after two full rounds that day.

So, after one or more in each of the three (18/18/9) Tuesday and two yesterday in my 18, I'm back to 4.

Back