How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Saved my ass with a stupid good 5i into a par 5. Lipped the eagle, got the bird though. Up to 18.

I had one today. Can't remember streak as my last round was over a month ago.

So so happy I got to play . Everyone gets a birdie today .. Yippeeeee

Saved my ass with a stupid good 5i into a par 5. Lipped the eagle, got the bird though. Up to 18.
Crazy streak James! That is incredible to me!

Birdies are rare to me, have a few rounds in a row but nothing like that. Keep it going brother!

After today's round I'm up to 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My streak is up to 8 after my round yesterday. I was able to birdie one of the par fives after three putting for par on the previous two par fives.

One good one tonight to get the streak to six. Wasn't really close on any other holes...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Crazy streak James! That is incredible to me!

Birdies are rare to me, have a few rounds in a row but nothing like that. Keep it going brother!
They'd be way cooler without the triples and doubles added in. I'd trade them for those to be pars and bogeys.

They'd be way cooler without the triples and doubles added in. I'd trade them for those to be pars and bogeys.
Yep me too

ok so i finally have a streak of 2...haha...ill take it though

Some thing has happened to me on the greens some where. I used to get 1 or more birdies most rounds but lately i think ive had 1 in my last 3. Another birdie less round yesterday. Its not like i dont have the chance, yesterday i must have had 4 come up short as i just couldnt get the hang of the slower greens with the dew. I just cant buy a putt and its annoying.
Im thinking it maybe started when i took the the grip off my putter and put a SS on, the old grip was heavier and maybe did something to my stroke, im not sure.

Had 4 (!!!!) today. All on the back 9. Matched with 3 doubles was interesting but led to a solid score overall.

I was sitting at two rounds in a row, and it stopped there for me today. I had a few pars, but no birdies. My closest shot at one was a 25 foot putt on a par 3.

Had 4 (!!!!) today. All on the back 9. Matched with 3 doubles was interesting but led to a solid score overall.

Haha all or nothing, that's some tin cup goodness.

Streak went up to three today, so I feel better calling it a streak. Shanked the drive but 3w 30 feet past the hole and sunk the putt.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Long time in coming but i got one today, so starting a new streak.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Haha all or nothing, that's some tin cup goodness.

Streak went up to three today, so I feel better calling it a streak. Shanked the drive but 3w 30 feet past the hole and sunk the putt.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Congrats on yours man! Yup that's me. Roy McAvoy haha

Got one today (a hole I had not birdied previously), had good looks at some others.
Current streak is at two.

Streak is up to 4 as well

Nine hole round tonight with no birdies. Back to zero.

Nine hole round tonight with no birdies. Back to zero.
Is a 9 hole round a round, or just a side? I would say that you need another 9 holes before re-starting the round count.

Is a 9 hole round a round, or just a side? I would say that you need another 9 holes before re-starting the round count.

I missed a straight, flat, 5ft birdie putt. I deserve to be punished! :alien:

I missed a straight, flat, 5ft birdie putt. I deserve to be punished! :alien:
No such thing as a straight putt. Never. Ever. Therefore, you did not miss it!

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

After not being able to get one on Bethpage Black, I was able to get two tonight: a two-putt birdie on the par 5 7th; and a two-putt birdie on the par 5 9th. Streak is one…

Last edited:
I increased my streak to 9 tonight. I made an 8 foot put on the second hole in league tonight. I missed two other 8-10 foot birdie putts but I was happy to get one.

What's a birdie?

Great thread! I never thought about it before until saw this topic so I've been keeping track and I'm up to 8 rounds now. I think it's possible to keep going on my home course as long as I'm swinging well. I thought it might end when I went to Nashville and played a couple of rounds up there on two courses I never played before but I got one each day.

Back