Ryo Ishikawa / Callaway Red Label

Tom V

Reaction score
Handicap
IPA
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that enjoys wearing some exuberant golf clothes. I decided to try to find Ryo's shirts while watching Tiger do his Titanic routine. Came up with a line that appears to be Japan-only called Red Label: online shop. Does anyone else enjoy these kinds of looks?

2415257143-060_MAIN_240.jpg

Works good for you young guys. I'm too old for flashy. I'm pretty plain and simple these days. I want my play to be the only thing loud & bright!

Good looking stuff none the less.

That look doesn't look like it's made for my American fed frame.

A little too busy for me.

That look doesn't look like it's made for my American fed frame.

I actually just just came back from China and Japan. I'm generally a L here, XL in the things I tried over there. But yeah the line looks trimmer than average.

They have some neat looking stuff, but yeah, I always struggle to find clothes big enough in Japan.

I actually just just came back from China and Japan. I'm generally a L here, XL in the things I tried over there. But yeah the line looks trimmer than average.
Yeah....I doubt they make that shirt in a Japanese XXXL

Last edited:
I'm huge in Japan.

But yeah, I'd rock that stuff. Not worth paying to get it in from Japan. Didn't care for the one with the golf clubs, but I like his Saturday getup.

The shirts are a bit too much for me, but this pants with the white pocket trim and the navy blue were calling me deep.

Even if they had that shirt in my size there's no way I'd even try to pull that off. Reminds me of this nasty wallpaper my grandparents had in their house back in the 80's.

Not going to try the shirt he had with the oranges?

I do enjoy the loud in your face designs. I have heard of the red line and looked at them but everything I say was slim fit and well, umm, I am not even close to slim fit.

I would so wear the shirt he wore earlier this year with flamingos. A few others I'd wear too.

The cut looks good but the pattern isn't my style.

Back