Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

Congrats, guys! Some heavy hitters in there, can't wait to see what these are all about!

Congrats guys. You guys are going to kill it.

Great crew, will be lots of amazing feedback on these.

Congrats guys!

Saw some pics of these from the Quicken Loans invitational. Love the simplicity of the graphics! Can't wait to find out what version of the shaft I'm receiving.

If I had to guess, I'd say I'd get either the low or mid version of the red (mid launching) shaft.

Congrats guys, so is anyone of the testers a slower swing speed or is everyone a 100+? Just trying to get a feel for who to really pay extra attention to.

Congrats guys, so is anyone of the testers a slower swing speed or is everyone a 100+? Just trying to get a feel for who to really pay extra attention to.

I am not 100+

Congrats guys! Can't wait to follow this one.

Looking forward to learning more about these shafts from this group.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats to testers! Great group and looking forward to your feedback.

Good luck fellas. Pretty neat to be the first few people to ever hit these shafts.

The fact that there are no preconceived notions out there about these shafts is both intimidating and awesome
It's definitely awesome. I'm going to hit the crap out of whatever shaft is sent to me and call it like i see haha. Definitely excited to not only see the results but share them with everyone on here!

I'm probably in the 103-105 mph range, haven't had it measured but going off of driver ball speeds I've seen during lessons with shots measured on a GC2 launch monitor. I'll post more details about my game when the official testing thread gets started.

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Congrats to the testers! Great group there can't wait to read your thoughts.

Don't get too narrow a focus w/ swing speed. I know from the videos Grandura seems to be focused more on launch and spin than just swing speed.

Last edited:
Information sent. I included both the shaft length from the butt to the tip of the flex loft adapter, as well as the total club length just to be sure.

Don't get to narrow a focus w/ swing speed. I know from the videos Grandura seems to be focused more on launch and spin than just swing speed.

I get what your saying I truly do, but I really want to see a review of something I'm gonna potentially play and if just say all you guys are playing stiff flex shafts and hitting your drivers with faster SS than me than its hard for me to judge. I want to see what a 95mph SS can get accomplished with these shafts. I want distance and consistency and I want to see it from someone that swings like me.

I get what your saying I truly do, but I really want to see a review of something I'm gonna potentially play and if just say all you guys are playing stiff flex shafts and hitting your drivers with faster SS than me than its hard for me to judge. I want to see what a 95mph SS can get accomplished with these shafts. I want distance and consistency and I want to see it from someone that swings like me.

my typical ss is pretty close to that, if just a few mph faster. when I get after it I will get into very low triple digits. but like howzat is saying, I'm much more concerned with matching launch and spin characteristics. I need something that will get in the air and spin enough to stay there because I'm a low spin player. so I need low kick point/high launch/mid spin, and I like it in a 65-70 gram package to keep the head from getting too far under the plane. so far, I've loved the tour blue and the kiyoshi gold on the course, and on a sim the mj-6.

when I inundate the testing thread with posts, I'll go all narcissist and talk incessantly about myself in case anyone else is similar to me. and when it gets here, maybe we can set something up for any of the i4 corridor folks who are interested in hitting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid group of testers. Shafts are something I am getting more into. This thread will be a close follow for me!

I could easily put some 95ish swings on it for you, but it would help more to know what your swing characteristics are ie (loft, ball position, tee height, AoA, LA, spin, ball speed, etc).

Great group of testers. Really looking forward to following along with this one.

Back