2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try living in the New England area with those Patriots fans! They are so salty! Tom Brady can do no harm in their eyes haha and any time you prove it they just say "but everyone else is cheating." It's like dealing with 5 year old kids! Thank goodness I'm a Niners fan, back to the dark ages for us after this off season!

Haha that basically explains Winchell and those are the only points you need.

Well here we go, my name is Rob Dean or known as the better Dean or cooler Dean. I got into THP through none other than the infamous 441. I have attended many of the invitationals over the years, only too fall short to a multi time THPer. The thing about a THP event is no matter what's going on, everyone is having a blast. And to the people who this will be their first event, my advice is to make sure you conversate and make memories. This will be a awesome event.

A little about me, I work all the time as a supervisor at a Plastic Compound and Engineering facility. I'm married and have been for almost 2 years now and found out we will be expecting our first child in January. So getting into Wilson #Staffproto was just great news on top of expecting a child.
I am very gracious Wilson will be opening up their doors to us and to spend 2 days with us is just unreal. Looking forward to it and can't wait for the time to get here

Ha ha. I almost Peed'd myself! ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little about me, I work all the time as a supervisor at a Plastic Compound and Engineering facility. I'm married and have been for almost 2 years now and found out we will be expecting our first child in January. So getting into Wilson #Staffproto was just great news on top of expecting a child.
Congrats on the little one!

My name is Rob Dean
I am the brother of Mike Dean
Do not hold that against me
I am in the Hall of Fame
Respect that

FIFY..

Haha oh man I told myself to make sure I mentioned I was a hall of famer and completely left it out

Wonder if that's what he's telling Wilson right now? It will be easy for them with me, all JB has to say to them is "remember Mike last year? You know the one who knuckle balls the driver? Well his brother will be here" I'm sure they will all giggle

Wonder if that's what he's telling Wilson right now? It will be easy for them with me, all JB has to say to them is "remember Mike last year? You know the one who knuckle balls the driver? Well his brother will be here" I'm sure they will all giggle

Haha that would be fantastic

My names 441 I got a nexus bag
Everyone knows I like that swag
My game is tight my rhymes are sic
If my camera wasn't broken hello #richardpic

Actually he would refer to me as 3X HOFer and you as having a good round at mini golf.

Announcement

GolferGal will not be able to make the trip, so I went out and found someone to assist with making sure your time is perfect. They have similar swing speeds, but only one of them is a Three Time, Three Time, Three Time, THP Hall of Famer. If you get a chance, give MikeDean a big hug that weekend, because behind the scenes he will be working hard with me making sure your entire stay is fantastic.

Haha greatest rhyme ever! Well done JB. I hope Wilson is ready for this, gonna be a long night for them

Woot Woot! That's awesome for Mike although GG is by far a better golfer. Congrats Bro, now looks like I know who's driving

Announcement

GolferGal will not be able to make the trip, so I went out and found someone to assist with making sure your time is perfect. They have similar swing speeds, but only one of them is a Three Time, Three Time, Three Time, THP Hall of Famer. If you get a chance, give MikeDean a big hug that weekend, because behind the scenes he will be working hard with me making sure your entire stay is fantastic.

The man the myth the legend himself. Sad Morgan isn't joining us but I'm sure mike will be an Adequate replacement

Woot Woot! That's awesome for Mike although GG is by far a better golfer. Congrats Bro, now looks like I know who's driving

Yep. Napping in the backseat for this guy

I ain't driving you clowns.

all joking aside just glad I can help out. Saw first hand how wilson brought it last year big time and I know this year will be even better.

Get those swings dialed in boys my sarcasm and 1 liners takes no prisoners

Announcement

Knew he couldn't stay away from the chocolate chip cookie ice cream

Ya baby!! I haven't been this excited since the birth of my second girl..... And even then.....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438812012.397311.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back